---removed---

Guest tillaz

Guest mare82

When i play the movie from "Films" and try to go into settings of Dolby Mobile Settings -> Configuration he display this on screen

post-971788-0-34745200-1332636866_thumb.

Edited by mare82

Guest viluDense

Hi, First of all thanks tillaz because i love this ROM.

I've noticed that there is no Superuser.apk in this Rom just like in Atomic ones, is there any way of putting superuser back on Logic Mod R3??

thanks viluDense

Guest TouchyAndalou

Hi, First of all thanks tillaz because i love this ROM.

I've noticed that there is no Superuser.apk in this Rom just like in Atomic ones, is there any way of putting superuser back on Logic Mod R3??

thanks viluDense

Yes, just download superuser from the market. Works as it should.

Guest TouchyAndalou

When i play the movie from "Films" and try to go into settings of Dolby Mobile Settings -> Configuration he display this on screen

post-971788-0-34745200-1332636866_thumb.

I get the same problem when I'm watching a video in the Sky Sports Football Score Centre app and I press the Dolby on/off button - it force closes.

Also, there is no option within the music app to switch dolby on/off. You can only do so in the general phone settings.

These aren't big problems for me at any rate, but thought I'd mention them.

Hello All,

Are there any issues with the GPS in this ROM, I just installed it and run "My Track" while I was with my bike ...and the result is not very good in my opinion:

It was a stormy outside ...but I don't think this have something to do with the GPS

post-777140-0-40563600-1332684540_thumb.

Guest viluDense

Yes, just download superuser from the market. Works as it should.

Thanks! i didn't know if this was wanna work so thanks for the info ;)

Guest TouchyAndalou

I didnt, still have the problem, how did you sort it?

settings - logicmod settings - battery bar settings. Turn it on/off from there.

Guys:

For daily use(phone,music,gps,camera,nonHD games maybe),which rom do you suggest? Atomic r13 or Logic? :-)

The ROM is perfect....but my GPS seems to be a bit not very accurate ...not sure if it is from the ROM from the phone or some configuration issue ...:(

Guest pandalorian

The ROM is perfect....but my GPS seems to be a bit not very accurate ...not sure if it is from the ROM from the phone or some configuration issue ...:(

which gps software do you use?

im using iGo .

Guest Bushes

How do i set it so that the power button ends a call? Can't seem to find the setting on this rom.

EDIT sorted.

Love the sound now, worth putting some music on now.

Edited by Bushes

Guest Pillhead

call me stupid but how does this signal boost thing work as i get very low signal both at home and at the gf. i have wireless internet at both....

which gps software do you use?

im using iGo .

I used "My Track" while I was with my bike today....not happy with the result...You can see my screenshot in my previous post.

Guest tillaz

call me stupid but how does this signal boost thing work as i get very low signal both at home and at the gf. i have wireless internet at both....

you need to be on the orange network