NEED URGENT HELP

Guest ZTE BLADE07

Guest ZTE BLADE07

Hy guys please help me to unbrick my zte blade gen 2

i flash about 2hours uone stock rom and i'm stuck at the green droid...and i can't acces the recovery....when i plug in the usb is keep telling me usb device not reconigsed....what can i do????please help me

relax!

Do you have fastboot enabled? If so,.. search for it, and flash CWM via fastboot.

Do you have TPT enabled? If so, you can trying flashing another ROM with TPT.

In case both fastboot and TPT are disabled, you will have to use windows flashing tool.

your problem might be because stock ROM needs larger sized partition. Just guessing.

Guest ZTE BLADE07

relax!

Do you have fastboot enabled? If so,.. search for it, and flash CWM via fastboot.

Do you have TPT enabled? If so, you can trying flashing another ROM with TPT.

In case both fastboot and TPT are disabled, you will have to use windows flashing tool.

your problem might be because stock ROM needs larger sized partition. Just guessing.

sorry but i'm new in this world of android...i don't know if fastboot is enabled...please help me step by step if you want

Guest Davidoff59

This is the rom forum. What guide did you follow? Which rom did you flash? what Gen phone do you have?

I can't believe people jump straight in head first without reading and learning a bit first. This is how phones get bricked.

Guest ZTE BLADE07

This is the rom forum. What guide did you follow? Which rom did you flash? what Gen phone do you have?

I can't believe people jump straight in head first without reading and learning a bit first. This is how phones get bricked.

man my phone is zte blade and is gen 2....i flash earlier a stock rom and i'm stuck at the green droid...i can;t acces recovery...when i connect it to the pc is says usb device not recognised and i can't do anything....if you know how to help me please help

Guest Davidoff59

Can you post a link to the rom you flashed. I can't help much but this will be required information. I will help as much as I can. What rom were you on before trying to revert to stock? was your phone purchased as a Gen 2 and if not, what method did you use to go to Gen 2.

Guest ZTE BLADE07

Can you post a link to the rom you flashed. I can't help much but this will be required information. I will help as much as I can. What rom were you on before trying to revert to stock? was your phone purchased as a Gen 2 and if not, what method did you use to go to Gen 2.

before instaling the stock rom (OUK b20) i wass running blade lg mode rls 2 from xda....and my phone wass purchased as a gen 2

Guest Sulthekk

before instaling the stock rom (OUK b20) i wass running blade lg mode rls 2 from xda....and my phone wass purchased as a gen 2

I thought orange roms are all gen1?

That's the problem... But then why you can't boot to recovery? Did you do a TPT install or a windows-flashing?

Guest ZTE BLADE07

I thought orange roms are all gen1?

That's the problem... But then why you can't boot to recovery? Did you do a TPT install or a windows-flashing?

my phone is gen 2...mr pigfish say it...and no i don't do tpt install or windows flashing....i instaled this stock rom http://files.podtwo.com/roms/stock/zte/blade/ and i'm stuck at the green droid and i can't acces clockwork recovery,and when i connect it to pc is telling me usb device is not reconigsed...i can't do anything...

Guest ZTE BLADE07

I did a quick Google search and can only see a Gen 1 ouk B20. Can you provide a link please from where you downloaded the stock rom.

yes this link http://files.podtwo.com/roms/stock/zte/blade/

i don't know what to do...i guess i have to go to orange to repair it but i guess i've lost my garantty

sorry for my bad englis i'm from Romania and i don't speek veryy well english

Guest Sulthekk

Bad news... looks like those zip also had stock gen1 recovery. I think a proper GEN2 tpt is the only way out.

Download a GEN2 tpt from here:

Install it by following the guide. Make sure to check the MD5 before proceeding.

edit: don't try to install any of those stock roms, they are all gen1.

Edited by Sulthekk

Guest ZTE BLADE07

Bad news... looks like those zip also had stock gen1 recovery. I think a proper GEN2 tpt is the only way out.

Download a GEN2 tpt from here:

http://android.modac...01-gen-23-tpts/

Install it by following the guide. Make sure to check the MD5 before proceeding.

yes man i'm down the first gen2 but the first step says:Copy the zip to the root of your sdcard and check the md5sum matches above.

how can i put the zip to the sd card if i can't acces it....when i connect my phone to the pc via usb it says:usb device is not recognised....and i can't do anything....help

Guest Sulthekk

yes man i'm down the first gen2 but the first step says:Copy the zip to the root of your sdcard and check the md5sum matches above.

how can i put the zip to the sd card if i can't acces it....when i connect my phone to the pc via usb it says:usb device is not recognised....and i can't do anything....help

Do you have a card reader, or any old phone that could be used to access the card?

Guest Davidoff59

GEN1 Orange UK stock (B10) TPT 17/02/11 Orange Stock 2.1 from

android.modaco.com/topic/329856-02may-roms-current-known-available-roms-for-the-zte-blade-gen1/

shows its a Gen 1.

I wonder would a tpt work

Guest Davidoff59

android.modaco.com/topic/329856-02may-roms-current-known-available-roms-for-the-zte-blade-gen1/

shows its a Gen 1.

This may help

android.modaco.com/topic/343587-guide-de-bricking-a-zte-blade/

Guest Sulthekk

shows its a Gen 1.

It would work, but it must be a gen2 tpt, because he still has gen2 firmware.

Gen2->Gen1 tpt conversion can be done only if it is a tpt upgraded Gen1, as far as I know.

Edited by Sulthekk

Guest ZTE BLADE07

Do you have a card reader, or any old phone that could be used to access the card?

sorry i can't acces the cardand i don't have a card reader...other solution is???or i must go to orange...however they will accept it???what do you think???i was a stupid because i wasn't careful when i install this s***...now my beloved zte blade is bricked and i thing my wuaranty is void:((

Edited by ZTE BLADE07

Guest Davidoff59

zte blade07, please follow the guides carefully

how can i put the zip to the sd card if i can't

acces it..

A tpt requires you to unzip the zip which will give you a file named 'image'

This is what goes on the SD card, not the actual zip.

Guest Sulthekk

i have a motorola v360 and i think i can acces the card

Then it should be fine.

Davidoff59:

I think he was talking about the zip of the new rom... I believe he reads the guide carefully. If not... then we will have another brick soon.

Edited by Sulthekk

Guest ZTE BLADE07

guys for 6 hours i'm looking for a solution...but how to put that image from unziping to SD card if i when i connect the phone to the pc it says USB DEVICE CAN'T BE RECONIGSED....and my old motorola can't handle with the card(2g)...so i guess i'l have to go tomorrow to orange and hope it they will accept it...if not i'll have to pay or can't be unbricked forever???

Guest Davidoff59

do you have a computer? its a matter of putting the blades SD card in your other phone, download the tpt zip onto PC, unzip it to get image file, transfer to blades SD card which is now in your old phone , put SD card into blade and flash