ui_print("\\ \\:\\~~\\__\\/ \\ \\:\\/\\\\ \\:\\ / /:/ \\ \\:\\/\\");
ui_print(" \\ \\:\\ \\__\\::/ \\ \\:\\ /:/ \\__\\::/");
ui_print(" \\ \\:\\ /__/:/ \\ \\:\\/:/ /__/:/ ");
ui_print(" \\ \\:\\ \\__\\/ \\ \\::/ \\__\\/ ");
ui_print(" \\__\\/ \\__\\/ ");
ui_print("");[/code]

this looks cool in the updater-script

Edited by tillaz

F5 F5 F5........when is it getting uploaded ?

This is not happening today.......tomorrow i guess.......:huh:

Tilal sorry me for asking for etas but in one hour i have no wifi more today, do you think that the new build will be up in this time???

Enjoying drinks in bar....will we get it today....

Tomorrow perhaps

We getting an update today? :)

Seriously? Is this your way of motivating a developer who's devoting almost every single free second he can spare on building roms for you, for free?

And what does he get in return from JThumar and sc0use? nag nag nag "are we there yet, are we there yet"? Please, stop behaving like children (even if you are, just man up!) and have some patience, or do something useful like Tilal is doing... You should be ashamed of yourself...

Tilal, please don't let these impatient and ungrateful users demotivate you!

(Sorry, had to get it out of my system)

Edited by v1pEr

Since when is asking being ungrateful? Surely wanting to try out his work (maybe being a little impatient) is a complaint to how good he is? And I did not mean to offend you tillaz by asking i am sorry. as for your comments viper why even post? Are your tillaz spokesperson? No so keep the high n mighty comments to your self please.

Guest Anthony1989

What you have to think is tilal made history with this from, arm6 with miui so people are bound to be eager to try this from out each time.

Then on the other hand, tilal has his own life away from the internet... he's had exams so he's been very busy, give him time he will upload when its done, after he uploaded the new cm9 rom people report issues of reboot, including me.

Tilal did say that cm9 will come before this.

Guest JThumar

What a joke......you need a break dude.......there is nothing negative in my comments.....infact you have written negative words towards tilal which no one meant.........dont do this on this forum okay.......

We have appreciated tilal more than you.......go through old posts.

Seriously? Is this your way of motivating a developer who's devoting almost every single free second he can spare on building roms for you, for free?

And what does he get in return from JThumar and sc0use? nag nag nag "are we there yet, are we there yet"? Please, stop behaving like children (even if you are, just man up!) and have some patience, or do something useful like Tilal is doing... You should be ashamed of yourself...

Guest rufus2005

Couldnt agree more v1pEr, give the guy a break. If I were tilal I would get pretty peed off by people nagging all the time, its not like we are paying him for his work is it.

What if he were to get bored of all these demands and stop modding for us, we would be on our own then as far as cm9 in general goes.

he will upload it when its ready.

Guest syst3m68

Appreciate what your saying v1per, but sadly putting your views across nowadays starts an argument, we're not here to argue, we're here to support our dev, tilal, so lets do that.

anyone asking just remember.

#1 rule of CyanogenMod.

Never ask for ETAs.

keep that in mind.

and if i had the money to donate to Lalit for his work, then i would, sadly though, i don't. All i can do is help out where i'm needed and provide moral support.

Keep calm guys! :D

Guest JThumar

Never mind. People have issues in life. They just come one day on a forum and post something.........we are here most of the time involved in the community to improve stuff and appreciate people.:D

Since when is asking being ungrateful? Surely wanting to try out his work (maybe being a little impatient) is a complaint to how good he is? And I did not mean to offend you tillaz by asking i am sorry. as for your comments viper why even post? Are your tillaz spokesperson? No so keep the high n mighty comments to your self please.

Guest JThumar

Can't agree more......:D

Appreciate what your saying v1per, but sadly putting your views across nowadays starts an argument, we're not here to argue, we're here to support our dev, tilal, so lets do that.

#1 rule of CyanogenMod.

Never ask for ETAs.

keep that in mind.

and if i had the money to donate to Lalit for his work, then i would, sadly though, i don't. All i can do is help out where i'm needed and provide moral support.

Guest rufus2005

#1 rule of CyanogenMod.

Never ask for ETAs.

keep that in mind.

yeah well said, people dont need to keep asking ETA's, tilal keeps us informed and he doesnt exactly hang about in his development does he

Keep calm drink tea lol

Exaclty what I am doing right now,only I drink green tea!

Edit: ok someone give me a cyber slap,I am going way off topic now!

Everyone have ten deep breathes..........Ok back on topic.

Edited by Guest

Guest JThumar

sc0use mentioned tillaz instead of tilal......:lol: :lol: ........

And I did not mean to offend you tillaz by asking i am sorry. as for your comments viper why even post? Are your tillaz spokesperson?

Just to make things lighter dont take this comment otherwise please please please........:D

Guest TrollFaceEngaged

will the next release up today? Or u are still working on it?

Dude, I would 'facepalm' right now.....

Edited by TrollFaceEngaged

The next build will be up when tilal puts it up!

If everyone keeps asking when next release,which is an android sin in itself,tilal will feel under pressure so your next build will not be good.

Hence the saying,"good things come to those that wait"

Not trying to have a go at anyone here,its just there is a lot of eta questions here.

So lets just keep it real guys....cyanogenmod rule 1 DONT ASK FOR ETA

Go enjoy the real world for a while.

Or do what I am doing playing ceramic destroyer :lol:

Edited by Guest

Guest Anthony1989
The next build will be up when tilal puts it up!

If everyone keeps asking when next release,which is an android sin in itself,tilal will feel under pressure so your next build will not be good.

Hence the saying,"good things come to those that wait"

Not trying to have a go at anyone here,its just there is a lot of eta questions here.

So lets just keep it real guys....cyanogenmod rule 1 DONT ASK FOR ETA

Go enjoy the real world for a while.

Or do what I am doing playing ceramic destroyer

Great choice of game there! ;) I was addicted to that for a while till I went back on to drag racer

Well I've rooted this rom and reinstall apss with titanium, ramdomly freezes, can't install whatsapp, don't know why, it doesn't sync my contacs, but I have less reboots than iceskater, and is soooooo beautiful, waiting a build without reboots ;) very good work tilal

Guest syst3m68

Well I've rooted this rom and reinstall apss with titanium, ramdomly freezes, can't install whatsapp, don't know why, it doesn't sync my contacs, but I have less reboots than iceskater, and is soooooo beautiful, waiting a build without reboots ;) very good work tilal

It is indeed beautiful!

but functionality needs to overcome appearance. :P