[ICS] [MIUI] MIUISkater for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 21/02]

Guest tilal6991

I know, I clicked on the thread while on my phone, and it was your name, went on the PC and it said C3CO. Clicked on the C3CO reply and up came your name, I knew you wouldn't be that scathing with a reply, and I doubt C3CO would either.....somebody aint playing nice over there.

I didn't even register, just replied as a guest and it let me use any username...wonder if he's having a convo with himself?

Hmmm seems some haters out there are trying to cause trouble in the ranks. This is what happens when some geniuos like tilal does what others could not,like that fool over there saying bad of tilal github..Let em all hate because we are the Armv6 device to go down in android history and it must really piss them off laugh.gif

Guest PedroVader

if this is relation to my above post, it's to do with a certain HTC phone thread and what took place on there, not aimed at any skate user, it's nice here, just for clarity. :)

I know that threadlaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Some bad stuff went down over there didn't it, it's so nice to be here and have not of that BS.

Anybody bashing F5 yet?cool.gif

if this is relation to my above post, it's to do with a certain HTC phone thread and what took place on there, not aimed at any skate user, it's nice here, just for clarity. :)

No its nothing related to what you have said.Someone in the above linked thread is using my username to slate tilals work.It is impossible it is my comment as I only have wrote about stuff on modaco,and I have no account with that website.I thought I was going mad.......like huh did I say that laugh.gif

Guest PedroVader

Lol. This is so confusing. I don't understand who's talking to who.

I think we can safely assume that apart from the hater, there's only you, me, and almighty there..shame that nice bit of recognition got trolledmad.gif

Guest PedroVader

Not just yet Pedro - still building - jsut about finished. Need to test it first.

no rush matey, i'm rolling just fine with the new Kernel TBH, it's on charge for the 2nd time today..just keep thrashing the battery cos I love it so muchlaugh.gif

Only problem is which of the 2 stable ICS versions to use..I can't cope....too...much....tasty...yummiuiy ice cream (see what I did, yummy+MIUI=yummiuiylaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif)

Thats just sad, i made myself laugh...just wrongbiggrin.gif

Guest plegdroid

No its nothing related to what you have said.Someone in the above linked thread is using my username to slate tilals work.It is impossible it is my comment as I only have wrote about stuff on modaco,and I have no account with that website.I thought I was going mad.......like huh did I say that laugh.gif

:lol: just glad it's nice here, if we get trolled, better to not to rise to it and get the mods to remove the spam, and just don't play :)

:lol: just glad it's nice here, if we get trolled, better to not to rise to it and get the mods to remove the spam, and just don't play :)

Yeah we have an amazingly good community here,indeed.

Usually its easy not to take the bait,but after the work tilal has done,going where others have only dreamed of,I cannot help feeling a slight rage at those that try to bring him down.

They tried and failed.....we are still loyal to tilal.

Edited by Guest

Guest JThumar

Might be some junkie who has ARM6 and was not able to crack MIUI himself on ARM6..........piece of SH%Tmad.gif

Yeah we have an amazingly good community here,indeed.

Usually its easy not to take the bait,but after the work tilal has done,going where others have only dreamed of,I cannot help feeling a slight rage at those that try to bring him down.

They tried and failed.....we are still loyal to tilal.

Guest mhstrijbos

Jusgt got me a Medion yesterday, my first android phone. Love it.

Tried this rom today, and cant wait untill a bugfree version arrives. All credits to the creator!

Guest pokedude911

Jusgt got me a Medion yesterday, my first android phone. Love it.

Tried this rom today, and cant wait untill a bugfree version arrives. All credits to the creator!

Welcome to MoDaCo!

Guest FuraX51

Is it just me, or do we all suffer from a very laggy lockscreen? I've moved to CM9 for the moment, just wondering if it was a universal thing.

Will

My lock screen is relatively smooth for me...

Guest mhstrijbos

My lock screen is relatively smooth for me...

Lock screen works fine, contacts keeps freezing though, and although this ROM redefines eyecandy, I feel it's generally slow.

Btw, does anybody know if I can use a fixed background in stock of CM7/9.

Grtz

M

Guest pokedude911

Lock screen works fine, contacts keeps freezing though, and although this ROM redefines eyecandy, I feel it's generally slow.

Btw, does anybody know if I can use a fixed background in stock of CM7/9.

Grtz

M

Yeah, the whole rom just feels laggy! Can't help you with the background though.