[ICS] [MIUI] MIUISkater for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 21/02]

Guest tilal6991

Guest FuraX51

Proximity sensor not working, black screen, have to pull out battery

Well, this bug will fix in the next build. Tilal works before on his ICS ROM, for a better result later on MIUI ROM...

Had a couple of reboots... But it is so stable, so laggy, but very beatyful, when gps and sensor will be ok, this will be my rom, thanks tilal Edit, battery life is very very bad

Edited by gacama

Fixed themes thanks to the Blade thread and the X8 thread - update coming today. Plus a kernel which should drastically improve performancce

Legend!!!!

So we can download themes from within rom,or do they need changing first ?

Since miui4 is ics,can we use softkeys same as cm9 ?

Guest JThumar

Excellent news..........Thnks tilal

Fixed themes thanks to the Blade thread and the X8 thread - update coming today. Plus a kernel which should drastically improve performancce

Guest Frankish

Legend!!!!

So we can download themes from within rom,or do they need changing first ?

Since miui4 is ics,can we use softkeys same as cm9 ?

I'll try enabling them see what they look like. Might have to theme them?

Guest FuraX51

I want know if languages components (like french for me) will be there (ready) in the next ROM, and the script to reverse menu-home buttons Tilal ?

By the way,nice job for themes, you're very very talented !

Yo are a mage ;) I hope the proximity sensor issue will be fixed in this build too, love this rom, waiting for the new build ;)

Guest Frankish

Yo are a mage I hope the proximity sensor issue will be fixed in this build too, love this rom, waiting for the new build

There doesn't seem to be a proximity sensor issue for me screen comes back on after a call.

There doesn't seem to be a proximity sensor issue for me screen comes back on after a call.

Mine not... Flashed two times... Screen goes black and still black, have to pull out batt

Guest FuraX51

Mine not... Flashed two times... Screen goes black and still black, have to pull out batt

When you're on the black dark screen, you're buttons stay in light mod isn't it ?

Try to move your phone near high level of luminosity to make a change, backlight must do his job after that.

Auto-brightness is the bug of this ROM... when screen goes on, turn off this setting.