[ICS] [MIUI] MIUISkater for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 21/02]

Guest tilal6991

When you're on the black dark screen, you're buttons stay in light mod isn't it ?

Try to move your phone near high level of luminosity to make a change, backlight must do his job after that.

Auto-brightness is the bug of this ROM... when screen goes on, turn off this setting.

I know this, my problem is in call

Guest Kinkort

focus me to the right spot if am i asking like a looser but there are few posts above some news about a new version of miui rom but 1st post is still speaking about B1... so is there anything more new what i missed or we all are talking about something not released jet?

Guest Kinkort

It will be available on Goo manager ,

...which exactly is? sry but i have no idea what the hell Goo manager or what is.

thx for makeing it clear

Guest plegdroid

...which exactly is? sry but i have no idea what the hell Goo manager or what is.

thx for makeing it clear

go to market, download goo inside me app, tilal will post any new build to goo( think rom manager) and you would download any of his new builds via this app :)

Guest Kinkort

go to market, download goo inside me app, tilal will post any new build to goo( think rom manager) and you would download any of his new builds via this app :)

great thank you man you just made my day...

Guest Frankish

Can't wait for Tilal to update this now. I'm sure he is just making progress on CM9 for now but the 28th February release would make a great base for an update i think. He has been pretty quiet for the last few days but i'm sure he is just working on getting his CM7 made official first :)