CLOCKWORK NO NEED FOR PC

Guest davidloweruk

Guest davidloweruk

PUTTING CLOCKWORK ON ZTE SKATE / MONTE CARLO ... ALL DONE W I T HO U T A P C ... Right I'm back ... I put clockwork on without a pc YES WITHOUT A PC NEEDED STRAIGHT ON MY PHONE WITH THE ORANGE STANDARD ROM OR STANDARD ZTE ROM so I can put a custom rom on ... this is how its done ... go to market on phone search for. ... TPT Helper 2.0.3.apk ... then open TPT Helper 2.0.3.apk ... then open ALL IN ONE .. CLICK skate v2a ... it will download it when downloaded ... click POWER OF TO START TPT ... THEN IT WILL POWER OFF AND INSTALL CLOCKWORK V4.0.1.4 ... THEN YOU CAN INSTALL CUSTOM ROMS ... ALL THIS CAN BE DONE FROM YOUR PHONE WITH A GOOD NET CONNECTION ON YOUR PHONE. Rom I've pt on I have now put cm9 ICS 4,03 ive turned off all the fancy stuff and set cpu min 320mzh max 921mzh ondemard which is working best for me .. THIS SHOULD COME SOME HELP TO THOSE WHO DO HAVE A PC AND WANT TO PUT CLOCKWORK ON THIS WAY TO WHICH I HAVE DONE BOTH WAYS .. I've put this post up to help others has I have not come across a post or on net how to put clockwork on this phone without a pc ... so now you all Got the info how to do it now.

• 2 months later...
Guest davidloweruk

yes if your phone is not rooted just go to market download and install tpt use that then you can use the custom roms because tpt puts clockwork versions on your phone so when booting up phone and you enter clockwork there you will be able to install the zip roms onto your phone .. also best to read up about tpt so you have a full understanding of tpt settings tot is a must need app for your zte skate or blade and some others .. tpt can be uninstalled once your have put and booted tpt into clockwork on your phone and delete the image folder it put on your memory card .... if this has been of some help bookmark and come back and comment