Skate screen upside down (fliped)

Guest Danielxxx

Guest Danielxxx

I'm working on it. Should be up Friday/Saturday as I'm very busy. BTW - did you get it off orange?

No a friend buy it from china no orange logo, on the back the model is P743T

Guest tilal6991

No a friend buy it from china no orange logo, on the back the model is P743T

Yeah - that makes sense. I think you've got a test version of the device rather than the actual one that was given for a general release.

Guest komoornik

Is it possible to make a special version of Ice Armor ROM too ?

I also have a test model of Orange Monte Carlo, and the display is flipped when using standard version.

Guest Danielxxx

i don't care if recovery is upside down the system has to be ok , i can manage recovery upside down.

THANK YOU TIlAL991 you are the best i can't wait to use my Skate :D

Edited by Danielxxx

Guest Frankish

Just remember tilal is doing this for free, he's a busy kid working on a lot of stuff and that any date he gives can change due to personal commitments.

Basically just be grateful and patient.

Guest Danielxxx

Just remember tilal is doing this for free, he's a busy kid working on a lot of stuff and that any date he gives can change due to personal commitments.

Basically just be grateful and patient.

I have a lot of gratitude for tilal for helping me

It's just you know my skate is sitting in a drawer for 2 weeks ...

Tilal thank you once again for your support !

Guest plop08

Funny to see all of you having test versions too :)

Anyway last time tillal made an excellent job with my flliped phone issues so I am not concerned, just give him time it is already so great he is helping us !

Guest Danielxxx

Funny to see all of you having test versions too :)

Anyway last time tillal made an excellent job with my flliped phone issues so I am not concerned, just give him time it is already so great he is helping us !

I can't wait to use my Skate ...

Guest plop08

http://goo-inside.me...kate-signed.zip -there you go - flash that then the kernel I attached earlier - should give you correct flipped CM7.

Great thanks ! which CM7 version did you base yourself on ? Ice armor or yours ?

I will try that tomorrow tell you how it goes !

Did you also take into account the other screen type and not only the flipped issue ? You know when I locked the phone I could not unlock it back the screen yould not show up.

Also did you make any changes to the kernel you got me last time with this news one?

Anyway will tell you how it goes, thanks so much !

Edited by plop08

Guest tilal6991

Great thanks ! which CM7 version did you base yourself on ? Ice armor or yours ?

I will try that tomorrow tell you how it goes !

Did you also take into account the other screen type and not only the flipped issue ? You know when I locked the phone I could not unlock it back the screen yould not show up.

Also did you make any changes to the kernel you got me last time with this news one?

Anyway will tell you how it goes, thanks so much !

The kernel is linked to earlier in the thread. The CM7 version is mine. The kernel should be the same as the one in IceArmour apart from the screen type fix.