[ROM] CGabry 2.3.7 [GEN2]

Guest CGabry

Hi all,

this is my modifications of Cyanogenmod 7.2 by sej7278 to better suit my tastes.

So, this is the same as Cyanogenmod 7.2-31jan with the following modifications:

• Switch to FTL Launcher Lite
  • Google Apps Included
  • Custom bootanimation from Coldfusion

So this is my first custom mod who wants to try it download it here : http://www.mediafire...ca9b7mqb23ed60n

Thanks to all of creators :
    • Sej7278
    • tilal6991
    • lowveld from XDA

screenshot1329862548872.pngscreenshot1329862461525.pngscreenshot1329862401322.png

Edited by CGabry

Guest LiverpoolsNo9

android.modaco.com/topic/351968-satelite-fix-for-gps/

this may help.

Thanks for the link, although I ended up trying Faster Fix from the Market, and now I get a lock in around 10 seconds.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jeddy1

Hi

I am a Chinese... will try you ROM .And thanks for your hard work.

Yes very very hard work as he forget to say thanks to CMT

The rom is based on cyanogenmod 7 or not? Say thx to them also at least

Guest brookergray

Yes very very hard work as he forget to say thanks to CMT

The rom is based on cyanogenmod 7 or not? Say thx to them also at least

Lol. Technically he doesn't need to say thanks to them. Though it's common courtesy to do so when people do winzip mods.

Guest jeddy1

Lol. Technically he doesn't need to say thanks to them. Though it's common courtesy to do so when people do winzip mods.

hehe :P

does it mean that if someone unzip a rom and add 3-4 apps and delete 3-4 he should upload that rom ?

everday someone new is coming and say oh i am uploading my rom based on CM7 !! everything works in cm7 works here also but i just added bla bla bla launcher and taskmanager and i added also yellow battery....

anyway i hope someone dont get mad

i dont really care bec anyone can do what he wants but i just said what i wanted to say :P

Guest brookergray

hehe :P

does it mean that if someone unzip a rom and add 3-4 apps and delete 3-4 he should upload that rom ?

everday someone new is coming and say oh i am uploading my rom based on CM7 !! everything works in cm7 works here also but i just added bla bla bla launcher and taskmanager and i added also yellow battery....

anyway i hope someone dont get mad

i dont really care bec anyone can do what he wants but i just said what i wanted to say :P

There's quite a few of those here unfortunately. Some users even released several.

Guest jeddy1

There's quite a few of those here unfortunately. Some users even released several.

this thread should get also closed but anyway

watch i have just something to say about this posting roms over here and there

i could also open now a new thread and say guy watch how beautiful i customized my rom (cm7) and i share it with u i hope you like it!!

WELL ITS NOT LIKE THAT

it must have some updates sometimes yes ! and it must have something fixed more than another rom which is based on

anyway goodnight from me ;)