[DEPRECIATED] MIUIBlader for the ZTE Blade [DEPRECIATED]

Guest tilal6991

Guest yellman

Always when running any new rom I do higher and higher OC and stress benchmark, and see which rom (kernel) can make it better... Similar like on Pc´s in the bios... Burstlam´s has better results. I only wanted to inform you, not trying to be smarter or something. Thank you for you response.

Good. Well I have no idea what kernel source burstlam is using so I can't include it in the ROM. If it works for you - keep using it.

I have a feeling that it was a coincidence as contacts works fine for me and with a bit of overclocking everything is silky smooth.

Guest iKrautDroid

Good. Well I have no idea what kernel source burstlam is using so I can't include it in the ROM. If it works for you - keep using it.

I have a feeling that it was a coincidence as contacts works fine for me and with a bit of overclocking everything is silky smooth.

I think burstlam is using this source:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1510672

Guest fonix232

The binary that applies themes is compiled for ARM7 - can't do anything about it.

I see.

Might I get that binary, maybe I can convert/re-write it in ARMv6 so we can use it!

Guest kimomini

Is there a way to hide carrier name on statusbar, and when wifi is connected it doesnt show highlighted wifi bars jus lyk a if there is no wifi signal even though i have full signal check trhough settings, and is the usb connection working i cant seem to put phone in usb storage mode through pc.

Other than this rom is perfect so far

Edited by kimomini

Guest Decadence1

I see.

Might I get that binary, maybe I can convert/re-write it in ARMv6 so we can use it!

It would be great if you could do that! I kinda wanna use MIUI just for the cool themes it has.

As I heard MIUI themes are working on X8 which is also v6 device. Maybe this will help You to solve the problem:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1511541

Keep good work Tilal :)

Edited by Kaswob

Guest kamal_saran

With burstlam kernel it's fast and no reboots...but sometimes when opening something I just got black screen...anyone help and a also when opening about phone...it doesn't show anything just black screen......otherwise it's fast and TB works flawlessly:D looking forward to next release

Guest sheennick

this is what i found on above mentioned XDA link

Originally Posted by jusadaOK, lot of people are having issues with themes for miui. Here's how you use them.

First off you must create a file on the root of your system. For this you need es file explorer, root manager, file expert or any other file manager with root permissions.

Once you have it, make sure you have root permissions set in permissions and system acsses set in the file manager your using.

Now in file manager go to the system root(not memory card) from the list choose "data" then the file called "system" and create a new folder called "theme" (all lower case)

Guest Jack Su

Good news: Chinese Blade can use this ROM now!

Bug Report: From any interface back to desktop, the screen will become black in 4 or 5 seconds, after will be ok.

Please fix this problem, sorry for my poor English.

Guest kamal_saran
As I heard MIUI themes are working on X8 which is also v6 device. Maybe this will help You to solve the problem:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1511541

Keep good work Tilal

Anybody got success applying themes via this method

:D

Edited by kamal_saran

Guest tilal6991
With burstlam kernel it's fast and no reboots...but sometimes when opening something I just got black screen...anyone help and a also when opening about phone...it doesn't show anything just black screen......otherwise it's fast and TB works flawlessly:D looking forward to next release

I cant help you if youre using burstlam's kernel. How am i meant to fix a bug in something thats not mine?

Guest marcosinus

Ive decided to stop giving etas as they just put pressure on me to release. Itll be ready when its ready.

Thanks for your fantastic job.

Most of us do not ask for ETA, we are pleased to use (and test) your ROM. The surprise of new issue and the pleasure we have in discorering your work are part of our excitation.

Go on sharing with us your passion, and don't care of impatient people !

Guest lensois59

Please work on stability, i still having many FC's and reboot =/ ( full wipe and 220 mb for the system). But smooth on the home and menu :D Themes will be the icing on the cake :)

by the way, this could help

http://www.theandroidsoul.com/miui-4-for-galaxy-ace-makes-the-ace-the-first-mdpi-device-to-get-icss-miui/

(armv6 and some themes works

Edited by lensois59

Yo Tilal. Great work.

One thing I don't think anyone has noted yet. I can't seems to get my ringtones, notifications and alarm to work.

I have looked through almost all the setting trying to fix it, to no avail.

Anyone. Help.