[DEPRECIATED] MIUIBlader for the ZTE Blade [DEPRECIATED]

Guest tilal6991

Guest DarkChaosPaladin

now i have another problem:

the gallery works but i get an black screen in the gallery.

I know where my pictures are and the folder name show above up but i cannot see my pictures

Guest xynnide

I get black screen when I was trying to change my wallpaper. Also lockscreen music widget is bugged. Doesn't change name of the song. But anyway good work and keep going!

by OSF

Guest kamal_saran
As I heard MIUI themes are working on X8 which is also v6 device. Maybe this will help You to solve the problem:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1511541

Keep good work Tilal

Go here and make a folder named theme in your system as said....

hey can u please say how to fix themes??¿?

then just go to themes and hit apply...it will work:rolleyes:

Guest kamal_saran

@tilal, is there anyway to port a feature of cm9 or cm7 of changing tracks via vol+ and vol- buttons when screen is off in this rom ..if possible please tell me how to do it.like flashing a zip via cwm....other than that its out of my level.....:D

okay find it..can you make like this for your rom

Edited by kamal_saran

Goto Dialer-Settings-Uncheck "Enable Proximity Sensor"

I haven't settings in Dialer. when i press "Menu" button nothing happens. I can access settings only in Contacts, but there's no anything about Proximity Sensor

upd: I install this http://cyanogenmod.googlecode.com/issues/attachment?aid=39550038000&name=proxcal.zip&token=lRY1Y32V69GsT1Kpvaq9-U9ETek%3A1330416144148

proximity sensor works fine for me now. but need more testing

Edited by Orfik

I haven't settings in Dialer. when i press "Menu" button nothing happens. I can access settings only in Contacts, but there's no anything about Proximity Sensor

upd: I install this http://cyanogenmod.g...3A1330416144148

proximity sensor works fine for me now. but need more testing

Bad request.

E: The 2nd link is correct.

Edited by Kaswob

Guest Biggsy Studios

This is a great ROM and i would recommend it cool.gif but there are still a few problems, as others have said the gallery when you go to an image simply displays a black screen and headsets don't work music is still played out load through the speakers. But thanks for a great ROM keep up the good work. biggrin.gif

I'm busy right now but there should be an update hopefully sometime later this week.

sad :( hoping for an update for today or tomorrow...

I am waiting. Thanks for good job.

Guest Azpatix

sad :( hoping for an update for today or tomorrow...

I am waiting. Thanks for good job.

Don't rush him. As he said before he don't wan't to get pressure on him.

It's good that he takes time, because then the updates will get few, and big.

Instead of very many, and just crap.

Keep up the good work tital!

Guest shezar

Some things that came up (i know most of these are probably known but i felt like writing it down):

lockscreen music doesn't change song info (i know it hass already been reported)

yesterday i got some freezes when plugging to usb (actually it was such a freeze that the phone wasn't able to restart automatically)

is there a way to configure onscreen buttons? i've only found the switch to enable them

i have some mp3-s that none of the android roms and players can play, i have no idea why (not even 2.3)

camera works but without oreview in the app

drains my battery quite fast (maybe because i'm overclocked via system tuner - can somebody confirm this?)

usb storage is a no-go for me

i have partially working bluetooth (mouse works well, headset connects but sound still plays on the speakers)

at startup the phone asks for a network unlock code, what is it? the phone works well when i simply dismiss it.

in the running app list the preview images are flipped

other than these it works incredibly well and smooth, too.

thank you :)

Edited by shezar

Guest xynnide

That thing with network unlocking code I have aswell, but my network from mobile phone works fine so I also would like to know what's the point of that.

by OSF