[Clockworkmod Recovery Flashable Package][v1.1] Create MIUI For CM9 ROM's

Guest the_crevis

Guest the_crevis

Here is a flashable clockworkmod recovery zip file for you to turn your CM9 ROM into MIUI!! This works on all CM9 ROMs. Converts your ROM into MIUI.

---- All credit goes to tilal6991 as I have used his files in the zip ------

To install:

• Boot into clockworkmod recovery
  • Wipe data/factory reset
  • Flash Create_MIUI_v1.1-signed.zip
  • Reboot
  • All done, you now have MIUI!

Give it a while to boot up and you are sorted :)

Go get it: (v1.1)

http://www.mediafire...qdrl5myl245mlqm

Edited by the_crevis

Guest the_crevis

Changelog:

v1.0:

• Initial release
    v1.1:
    • fixed microphone problem
    • updated to the latest files from tilal6991
    • fixed other issues and so phone.apk no longer force closes
    • cleaned up update script
Edited by the_crevis

microphone is not working in call for me

On event of a incoming call, the process android.phone stops responding, and has to be closed

same process stops responding on dialing a number. The call still connects though, and I can hear the other person speaking, but my voice is unheard by them -> microphone.

try burstlam 5.5.1 and this and u will be loving it

No i'm not, cause it's not possible to make a regular phone call ... and that should be the most fundamental for a mobile phone.

Guest ManMetDeHamer

I tried this package with the burstlam 5.5.1 but it gave me the same issues as i have with the coldfusion rom.

It asks me for a sim unlock, but the code i configured does not work then when i cancel the message i can still make phonecalls etc.

And it gave me random blackscreens and reboots.

Guest saransh9

make a new zip with the new apk's and framework the earlier one are reporting errors to the nexus one dev from whom those have been taken and tilal has even updated the framework

Guest Shadman2011

This may sound like a silly question, but will this only work on a CM9 rom. The reason I'm asking is that I've also got a Sensation XL that has a version of ICS on it (4.0.3) and I was just wondering whether it would work on a rom that wasn't specifically CM9...

Guest tilal6991

This may sound like a silly question, but will this only work on a CM9 rom. The reason I'm asking is that I've also got a Sensation XL that has a version of ICS on it (4.0.3) and I was just wondering whether it would work on a rom that wasn't specifically CM9...

This is only for the Blade.

What is the difference using this package + CM9 (coldfusion) or Tital MIUI ROM ?

This package is like a CM9 to MIUI converter. etc. if you have Burstlam RC5.5.1 installed and then flash this over it, you get a MIUI style.

(RC5.5.1 lacks the hardware acc.) so i think is a better ti use tilal... MIUI build.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest John Enter

There is a CM7-based MIUI rom. It's not the best but I've been using it for a couple of days and everything works just fine, even though there are some small issues(only one I've noticed is USB transfers not working). You could try this with CM7 though, the worst that could happen is that you'll have to remove the battery and format :P

http://android.modaco.com/topic/352776-ezeaeromaecoeyc-lcsmiui-rom-for-v880bladeae237aecyecandalululu/ there you go.

I'm trying this on tilal's latest coldfusionx though. Very curious.

Guest John Enter

Just tried it on tilal's latest build(2012-03-22) and I get a lot of force closes. Some apps work but the animations are full of artifacts and the android process itself crashes. Needs some work but great idea if this works without too many bugs. Might try it on burstlam later.

Guest karthiknr

Just tried it on tilal's latest build(2012-03-22) and I get a lot of force closes. Some apps work but the animations are full of artifacts and the android process itself crashes. Needs some work but great idea if this works without too many bugs. Might try it on burstlam later.

Works on 5.6 burstlam. Won't work on newer builds.