[ROM] [23-04] TripNDroid Operating System | Beta Stage | 119.32.404.B.U

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest leejames554

Call me sad, but the app draw something keeps closing with no fc message. Love this game

Sent from my Sensation using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

Guest Zehlek

Call me sad, but the app draw something keeps closing with no fc message. Love this game

So far i had 2 soft reboots on 114 and i couldnt get to the home screen unless taking out teh battery:(

When I receive a call, it only rings once, then drops the connection. Happend multiple times today.

Anyone else?

Edwin

I experience none of those issues

Guest wizern23

seems that something is wrong with video play,can't play m3u8 online(can't hardware decode),driver problem?

aosp has less built in codecs than htc does. if it worked on a previous build than it just might be a bug that might or might not get fixed.

Guest wizern23

if you restored the app through titanium or something then the data just might not be playing well with the rom. try restoring without the apps data or by downloading from the market.

Guest BummAround

You can flash in from manager

So, Zehlek, how is your experience with this ROM? So far so good? Batt life, soft reboot(s) if any?

Guest Zehlek

So, Zehlek, how is your experience with this ROM? So far so good? Batt life, soft reboot(s) if any?

I find it works great for battery and everything except recording 1080p

Guest BummAround

I find it works great for battery and everything except recording 1080p

Yup, unfortunately in my case it's worse.

Wiped everything. Upgraded the firmware as suggested. Despite of lowered CPU speed to ~1GHz, video recording even @720p is choppy and of bad quality.

Update1:

Now trying to tinker with the file "media_profiles.xml", let's see....

It doesn't let me, it says "Can't open /sdcard/Tripndroid........zip (bad). Installation aborted."

Update2:

Signed the files, it's okay now. Tinkering with the media_profiles.xml some more to resolve choppy 720p & 1080p video recording.

Update3:

Still can't resolve the choppy 1080p & 720p video recording of this ROM. Bummer...

Awesome ROM, Trip!

Edited by BummAround

Guest Hariberu

I'm pretty sure this has been asked before but I can't find anything about it. Have had this issue across a few roms.

Does anyone know how to prevent access to the notification bar while the phone is locked? Even when it's locked, I'm able to click into apps that are open in the notification bar and it unlocks without having to slide to unlock. I think the power button is also accessible whilst locked as well.