The big problem with all the rom with the exception of stock

Guest vincyforce

Guest vincyforce

Basically my problem is the custom rom every rom I install it consumes lots of battery withfrequnza 200 800 mhz and all lagfree ondemand governor sometimes for example withondemand not drink anything after 10 minutes and drain the battery so it is with other

the problem worsens as the kernel tecnholover batteriail thought was the problem but this is my second acer liquid metal help me<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

Basically my problem is the custom rom every rom I install it consumes lots of battery withfrequnza 200 800 mhz and all lagfree ondemand governor sometimes for example withondemand not drink anything after 10 minutes and drain the battery so it is with other

the problem worsens as the kernel tecnholover batteriail thought was the problem but this is my second acer liquid metal help me <br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

i used smartass v2 with cm7 (min 122, max 1200), had battery life lasting me longer than 24 hours on that

Guest chemicalbuz

i used smartass v2 with cm7 (min 122, max 1200), had battery life lasting me longer than 24 hours on that

same as me, my battery life is about 1day and 1\2 with about 4-5 hours of utilization