about root

Guest armageddon97

Guest armageddon97

hello , I have a acer liquid metal runnig 2.3.6, en i want to root it, but when i root , do i keep de breez ui interface becouse i really like it, and what about the led lights on the top, do they still work? and an other ting is, can i get more Internel mem.? and pls, what is the best way to root ? gingerbreak? reply's pls?

Guest scotth324

There is a sticky thread with how to root this phone. You install a new recovery and flash superuser. When you root it nothing is changed except you can now do what you would like to your phone. To get more internal memory partition you SD card using recovery and install link2sd and link all of your apps to SD. Also once rooted you can uninstall all of the junk apps that come stock. But be sure to do a nandroid backup in recovery before you change anything. Hope this helps you.

Guest armageddon97

can you give me links pls ? tnx!

There is a sticky thread with how to root this phone. You install a new recovery and flash superuser. When you root it nothing is changed except you can now do what you would like to your phone. To get more internal memory partition you SD card using recovery and install link2sd and link all of your apps to SD. Also once rooted you can uninstall all of the junk apps that come stock. But be sure to do a nandroid backup in recovery before you change anything. Hope this helps you.