SOS My ZTE Blade2 couldnt get into Android OS,What i can do?

Guest BruceTang

Guest BruceTang

SOS My ZTE Blade2 couldnt get into Android OS,What i can do? give me some ideas! please ,i am so hurry! come on my friends,just give me a hand!

dont waiting!

Guest BruceTang

SOS My ZTE Blade2 couldnt get into Android OS,What i can do? give me some ideas! please ,i am so hurry! come on my friends,just give me a hand!

dont waiting!

join us, my ZTE Blade2 Vivacity couldnt get into system,what i can do,and also cant get into recovery md,and fastboot md,how to going! give me some ideas! thank u sincerely!

Guest BruceTang

Information - more of it

oh··· my ZTE Blade2 Vivacity couldnt get into system,what i can do,and also cant get into recovery md,

and fastboot md,how to going! give me some ideas! thank u sincerely!

Guest BruceTang

Why can't it get in? What is the error? At what point are you having a problem? What are you trying to do exactly? What guide are you using?

one time i delete some system app file,and it pops some messges says "the Android keyboard is stopping work!",

then i closed it but it going on pops! then i replace all the app path! at the next time,it pops more errrors windows,and i turn off it by pulling out the battery,

and i turn on the mobile POWER SWITCH,but the next scene is so bad,it stops at the "Android words" ,the next is what i want to post jut now!

Guest BruceTang

Why can't it get in? What is the error? At what point are you having a problem? What are you trying to do exactly? What guide are you using?

and i want to reinstall the rom,but it cant get into recovery,and fastboot! what i can do ?

Guest BruceTang

Put sd card in a card reader or other device and put a tpt image on it and try flashing that.

what is tpt image! more of what you say!please! thank you! i am a newer!!!

Guest raverrr

Download the file linked in post 9, unzip it. Place image.bin folder your sd card then turn phone on holding power +menu+volume up. Do not let go until you see green writing. This will restore the stock GB ROM. If you purchased your tmv

somewhere else I suggest finding the appropriate files. if you choose to do this remember its at your own risk.the information I have supplied may not be accurate.

Guest BruceTang

http://android.modac...obile-vivacity/

Download the file linked in post 9, unzip it. Place image.bin folder your sd card then turn phone on holding power +menu+volume up. Do not let go until you see green writing. This will restore the stock GB ROM. If you purchased your tmv

somewhere else I suggest finding the appropriate files. if you choose to do this remember its at your own risk.the information I have supplied may not be accurate.

thanks sincerely! i will done as what you have said!

Guest BruceTang

oh ```no! i havent find the file 'image.bin' what i have down that you supplied links,

i down the rom zip like this P736EV1.0.0B12-update_signed.zip,but

i just find some files like this,revocery.img,boot.img and system ,meta-inf folder!

what's where i can find the file image.bin as you emotioned! i am so sorry to ask you!

i am a newer! help me,may be much difficult! but i really want to realized it! thank you!

Guest BruceTang

the scene is not what you said!,when i turn phone on holding power +menu+volume up ,

and it stops at "Android "words ,it get stoped! why ? what i need to do at the next step!