#askmodaco - The Sony Xperia S

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest koldaman

I have also some questions...

1. I have seen lot of videos and noticed people struggle with hitting capacit buttons. How does it work from your point of view?

2. Some people say display is amayzing, some still preffer Samsungs AMOLED. What is your opinion?

3. I am also wondering what is battery life like. Also heard that Sony is using some bettery supporting fast charge. Did you noticed any difference?

Still waiting for Huawei to come out with their new Ascend D line, looks promissing to me (but not confident about Huaweis quality).

Thank for answering.

Guest sh500

+1 with comment from koldman:

"1. I have seen lot of videos and noticed people struggle with hitting capacit buttons. How does it work from your point of view?"

Quite a few video reviewers, including ones from Sony reps themselves seem to be struggling in using the capacitive buttons. This, so far seems to be the only downside for me (based on reviews anyway).

Guest PaulOBrien

I've seen a couple of different unboxing videos. The box contents seem to differ a bit from each other (perhaps by country). Some seem to have a screen protector pre-applied, some have a screen protector in the box, some have none. Just wondering if I need to order one seperate for mine. Same goes for the hdmi cable, did yours come with one?

No screen protector on mine, but it's non retail. Sony confirmed the HDMI cable will come in box with the S.

P

Guest PaulOBrien

I have also some questions...

1. I have seen lot of videos and noticed people struggle with hitting capacit buttons. How does it work from your point of view?

2. Some people say display is amayzing, some still preffer Samsungs AMOLED. What is your opinion?

3. I am also wondering what is battery life like. Also heard that Sony is using some bettery supporting fast charge. Did you noticed any difference?

Still waiting for Huawei to come out with their new Ascend D line, looks promissing to me (but not confident about Huaweis quality).

Thank for answering.

1. I'm getting better, but they take some getting used to. Ask me in a few days!

2. Display is excellent, all the AMOLED 720P displays are pentile matrix at the moment. That and the 4.3" size makes it super sharp.

3. Again, i'll lget you know in a few days! :)

P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.