Kernel Panic after overclock?

Guest am5a03

Guest am5a03

My phone sometimes locks up randomly when I overclocked it to 883Mhz <_< and throw me the apanic log saying that: "Kernel Panic - not syncing: Fatal Exception".

I have several times that my phone locks up when I was sleeping. It simply drained all my battery away.

I am wondering what happened? May be I got a poor CPU? :(

Guest sagar181

My phone sometimes locks up randomly when I overclocked it to 883Mhz <_< and throw me the apanic log saying that: "Kernel Panic - not syncing: Fatal Exception".

I have several times that my phone locks up when I was sleeping. It simply drained all my battery away.

I am wondering what happened? May be I got a poor CPU? :(

what rom are u using , n what is ur cpu governor .

Guest siggey

I advise you to use a kernel/rom that let you control cpu voltage (like liquidnext or liquidnextmix) and to grow it with incredicontrol.

Guest am5a03

I advise you to use a kernel/rom that let you control cpu voltage (like liquidnext or liquidnextmix) and to grow it with incredicontrol.

can I upgrade my kernel without flashing a new rom?

Guest sagar181

first do a complete wipe with malez , then flash the rom (use liquid next 1.9.2) ,install incredicontrol -in this dont change any voltage except 998mhz at 1325 volts then set apply on boot, then go to performance settings set to 998mhz (set on boot) and the governer to smartassV2 ...... now you have a" nexus one " :)