[CM9] Cyanogenmod 9 for LiquidA1/LiquidE

Guest thepasto

Guest Dmitriy K.

Can somebody post the exact method to go back to a stock Acer bin ROM from this ROM?

Flash .bin file from PC as usual, but first install driver "adb-interface" for "A1" device.

Guest darth_19

Can somebody post the exact method to go back to a stock Acer bin ROM from this ROM?

i solved this problem by press VOL UP + camera + power then via acer tool i flashed the latest .bin, hope that tomorrow i can reinstall the CM9 to see if it works...

someone else have this problem?: i wasn't able to connect my google account to the phone, and the market didn't work...

Guest phoenixita

Flashed this morning! Testing it i'll let you know ;) the only bug i found for it's the camera without preview but it's better than nothing!

I have been using this ROM for 8 hours. I gotta say I am pleasantly surprised at the work done by the Liquid-WAG-Team! I got several freezes and had to take the battery out but i still consider it to be good enough for daily use. :rolleyes: I have a feeling missing features will be sorted out soon :D

Guest phoenixita

i'm testing this since yesterday and i found a bug that let this rom not usable like a daily rom! When you reboot your phone some of the apps you have previously installed close themselves and crash.

Althought it's enough stable for being a BETA! Nice job ;)

Guest Rajit

I can't hold it anymore and I'm thinking about flashing.  :P

But before that, there are a few things I'd like to know.

First, is there any lag on this rom? Compared to LiquidNext 1.9.2.

Secondly, which sensors do not work? For me most important is the proximity sensor. Does that work?

I'm following the guide, but now I'm stuck trying to push the update-cm9*.zip file via adb.

adb states no devices connected. Under windows device manager I have a device callen A1 under "Other devices" with a yellow question mark on it.

I belive it is some driver issue while the phone is in CWM recovery, but I do not know how to fix it.

Im running Windows 7 64 bit.

Any ideas?

Guest ratix star

I'm following the guide, but now I'm stuck trying to push the update-cm9*.zip file via adb.

adb states no devices connected. Under windows device manager I have a device callen A1 under "Other devices" with a yellow question mark on it.

I belive it is some driver issue while the phone is in CWM recovery, but I do not know how to fix it.

Im running Windows 7 64 bit.

Any ideas?

on page 7 of this thread is the link with the drivers. I have windows 7 64 bits too and it works.

Guest kaerry

My liquid had some reboot (3-4) during the day, i have darktremor a2sd script enabled, anyone have the same reboot without darktremor script?

EDIT: reflash CM9 without darktremor a2sd (but swap enabled) now the system is more faster and (maybe) no random reboots. Today try link2sd to use ext partition.

Edited by kaerry

Guest Achmet Schachbrett

I have a big issue on A1 / S100: the device does not find a network, i.e. I am not being asked to enter the PIN etc.