[CM9] Cyanogenmod 9 for LiquidA1/LiquidE

Guest thepasto

Guest kaerry

I - HAVE - NO - WORDS . . . please, please if someone wants to try this or any other rom, first read at least the first post of the related thread. Otherwise you risk the brick...

Guest Ma7moud

I'd suggest you remove that screenshot though... posting your phone's IMEI on a pubblic forum isn't that good an idea imho...

i don't see what would anyone do with it but i edited the picture

Guest Master_T

I - HAVE - NO - WORDS . . . please, please if someone wants to try this or any other rom, first read at least the first post of the related thread. Otherwise you risk the brick...

Bricked? Have you tried the usual? Boot with camera + volume down + power, reflash bin?

Guys don't play with that please.. If i said it's not compatible with liquid a1 there's a reason. why you want to damage your device? i relly don't know. If you want i can recompile a ln kernel with new partition layout to be compatible with new CWM.

If I'm not the only one that wants this, please do it.

Guest thepasto

Bricked? Have you tried the usual? Boot with camera + volume down + power, reflash bin?

Can't brick the liquid flashing rom. Different partition may "only" damage your nand.

If I'm not the only one that wants this, please do it.

ok i will.

Guest siggey

I've reinstalled cm9 on my a1 and used link2sd instead of dt a2sd gui for enabling the ext partition. Now the phone is fast and stable :o no freezes or reboot or fc B-) and also my keyboard works!! Thanks guys

Guest alboz83

With CWM recovery it's possibile to create a swap partition without create a ext partition? When i go to partition the sdcard, before to create swap, i must create a ext partition and i can't skip this step.

Guest LUVLiquid

My liquid is configurated like yours and I was able to made a cwm backup and restore it. I think that it works for you. I think, but i'm not sure, that old partition works with cm9.

how about dalvik cache? are your's on internal memory or SD-EXT?

Guest darth_19

thanks for what you are doing! this is a great news.

I've tryed to install this rom (i've a 256mb A1) but when i try to reboot the system after i've flashed rom, i got the famous "bootloop", i had follow the guide for the installation, and i've made a SWAP partition (64mb, maybe not working?). the fact are that i'm in bootloop since 1 hour and i can't enter the SD card......can anyone help me?

Guest nguyenhieuct

I was trying to flash rom nay.Toi follow the instructions, after flash rom then select lai.Liquid A1 system boot my boot screen for a long time until the battery. You can direct detailed instructions for me to run this rom

thanks for what you are doing! this is a great news.

I've tryed to install this rom (i've a 256mb A1) but when i try to reboot the system after i've flashed rom, i got the famous "bootloop", i had follow the guide for the installation, and i've made a SWAP partition (64mb, maybe not working?). the fact are that i'm in bootloop since 1 hour and i can't enter the SD card......can anyone help me?

you don't have enough swap.

i don't know because i've a liquid E. Anyway i think at least 128mb

Mass storage in new recovery doesn't work, it's a known bug, read the first post.

Edited by Guest

Guest phoenixita

it says Can't open 7sdcard.... Installation aborted... y?

I've followed all the steps the only one thing i don t know is if i have to start from LN 1.9.2,4.002....,or alpha 36!

EDIT: solved my zip was broken had to re-download it!

Edited by phoenixita

Guest darth_19

if you want to avoid bootloop, after flash wipe cache partition and dalvik cache.

i just tryed to do this, but it's still in bootloop...i just don't know what to do now, i wiped everything but it doesn't works...

Guest darth_19

For me worked after wipes, pulled out battery too.

maybe if i can put into the microSD the a2sd file and install it (as i read this will activate SWAP partition) through the recovery i can "bypass" the boot?

Guest jensmaaaa

Is it just me or is the market not working at all :(?

btw: Great work! Runs smooth on my Liquid E =)

edit: crashes while changing display orientation

Edited by jensmaaaa