DianXin Rom

Guest chukis13

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fast-Droidz

Awesome! You guys kick ass!

Okay so i was bored last night and managed to get 99% of the DianXin Rom off of my Nexus S working on my Sensation..I am no Dev and never will be but i like new/diff things..I used a simple tool to pull/push/fix perms all DX apks,boot animation,ringtones,etc etc from my Nexus S and all DX apks i could find online into the Senny..This is NOT Miui it is a completely new OS (few weeks old) on top of ICS..It has tons of themes,custom settings,power options and is based on a shaved down version of Trips OS 113 and is rock solid..However I will not post it do to respect for Trips work/rules/regulations and will probably get s*** for it but i couldnt think of a better base Rom to use..Sorry Trip..Anyhow More info and screenshots can be found here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1517078 I think its something new/ fresh and would like to share if allowed...

Guest Pushpan

Okay so i was bored last night and managed to get 99% of the DianXin Rom off of my Nexus S working on my Sensation..I am no Dev and never will be but i like new/diff things..I used a simple tool to pull/push/fix perms all DX apks,boot animation,ringtones,etc etc from my Nexus S and all DX apks i could find online into the Senny..This is NOT Miui it is a completely new OS (few weeks old) on top of ICS..It has tons of themes,custom settings,power options and is based on a shaved down version of Trips OS 113 and is rock solid..However I will not post it do to respect for Trips work/rules/regulations and will probably get s*** for it but i couldnt think of a better base Rom to use..Sorry Trip..Anyhow More info and screenshots can be found here http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1517078 I think its something new/ fresh and would like to share if allowed...

I respect your feelings, but dude if u share your work, we will taste the DX OS thing little early... And Many other users are there who will love your work...

If you can share your work, that would be sexy thing for Sensation..

Guest Fast-Droidz

I respect your feelings, but dude if u share your work, we will taste the DX OS thing little early... And Many other users are there who will love your work...

I have the Dianxin Rom for Sensation uploaded and ready to go..However I will not post the link until i get permission from Trip as i used his Rom as a base..If someone here knows how to contact him please inform him...Thank you..

Guest GaryMachete

I have the Dianxin Rom for Sensation uploaded and ready to go..However I will not post the link until i get permission from Trip as i used his Rom as a base..If someone here knows how to contact him please inform him...Thank you..

U gotta hit him up on twitter

Guest Pushpan

Buddy but hav u tried contacting trip thru twitter? He's most active on his twitter, and these days he's mostly active on twitter..

Guest Fast-Droidz

I sent him a little message on twitter to see if he'll give permission.

Thanks man i dont have a twitter account nor the time to sign up im a pretty busy guy..Hopefully he gives the green light i know hes kinda sketchy about this stuff..Tried using his Ville base but had to many issues..

Guest Fast-Droidz

If Trip permits for me to post the link i dont want any credit at all for this..I give all props to Trip and Swamp Goblin, i just merged their work together thats all..This is just to play with until or if the real thing drops..

Guest Fast-Droidz

any response from trip??

Im transfering DianXin to a different base so i dont have any permission issues to post the link..Should be up by Sunday,I been crazy busy..

Guest Pushpan

Im transfering DianXin to a different base so i dont have any permission issues to post the link..Should be up by Sunday,I been crazy busy..

Take your time mate... new developer coming soon with new gooddies... good luck

Guest harleycol

Take your time mate... new developer coming soon with new gooddies... good luck

Was saddened to read about the "Permission" hang-up especially when he quoted, he was in!.... in my book Trip is a brilliant dev and this rom is loooooking very interesting, would have been a perfect combo!

Anyhow would just like to wish u goodluck without hopefully not so many hassles! Many thx's for yr energy.

Guest Fast-Droidz

DianXin OS is ready..The link/zip file contains a Nandroid and requires firmware 3.12 or above to boot..Base is CM9.0.0-RCO-pyramid-OSP..To install download/open zip and place 2012-03-24 in the backup folder under SD/Clockwork/Backup..Boot into recovery wipe and restore 2012-03-24..Once it boots tap power disable airplane mode..Set APNs in settings/more/wireless&networks/mobile networks sign into G-mail..Thats it you should be good to go..This is NOT an official DX ROM its a Frankenstein i parted together to make as close as possible to the DX ROM on my Nex-S until or if our Pyramids get the real thing..Link here http://www.4shared.com/zip/apB4U4z4/file.html

Guest harleycol

DianXin OS is ready..The link/zip file contains a Nandroid and requires firmware 3.12 or above to boot..Base is CM9.0.0-RCO-pyramid-OSP..To install download/open zip and place 2012-03-24 in the backup folder under SD/Clockwork/Backup..Boot into recovery wipe and restore 2012-03-24..Once it boots tap power disable airplane mode..Set APNs in settings/more/wireless&networks/mobile networks sign into G-mail..Thats it you should be good to go..This is NOT an official DX ROM its a Frankenstein i parted together to make as close as possible to the DX ROM on my Nex-S until or if our Pyramids get the real thing..Link here http://www.4shared.c...4U4z4/file.html

Many Thx's...downloading now, lets give it a spin;-)

Have tried, but keep getting "critical error" with recovery.....aborted :-((

Edited by harleycol

Guest Fast-Droidz

Many Thx's...downloading now, lets give it a spin;-)

Have tried, but keep getting "critical error" with recovery.....aborted :-((

Ive flashed this into 3 Sennys with no issues..Its possible you dont have the correct firmware? You need FW 3.12 or higher..Take 2012.03.24 out of download zip and make sure to place it on SD/Clockwork/backup folder or you will get errors when restoring..

Guest harleycol

Ive flashed this into 3 Sennys with no issues..Its possible you dont have the correct firmware? You need FW 3.12 or higher..Take 2012.03.24 out of download zip and make sure to place it on SD/Clockwork/backup folder or you will get errors when restoring..

OK, no prob's now... extracted on computer, worked like a charm...many thx's mate.

Guest Fast-Droidz

OK, no prob's now... extracted on computer, worked like a charm...many thx's mate.

No worries,dont get lost in all the settings..Check out some of the crazy system themes..Using Batman theme for a couple days now its pretty slick...

Guest Pushpan

Tried it!! Found that ::

DX os is just set of apps layered over AOSP.

DX OS mainly distinguished by its homescreen,lockscreen,contacts and few other apps like battery booster, some chinese apps[not sure abt what's that] ....

Theming doesnot include all parts of OS just the homescreen .. :(

But is that all??

I was thinking that it's having a fully featured revamped android UI like MIUI..

Anyway, thanks for sharing..