Beats engine (work or not)

Guest Dangel-81

Guest Dangel-81

Summary:

engine sound Beats

Description:

However, the most interesting application for this technology can be found in restoring the sound of detail packed in a lossy format, which is a popular format MP3. This technology has recently been used in laptops and desktop PCs from the company Hewlett-Packard.

Beats audio engine will revolutionize sound system for your smartphone!

For those who appreciated the DSP manager in CM7 this engine will be an excellent upgrade!

He makes it sound more stable, clear and loud, increases the bass!

Requirements Android Gingerbread, CyanogenMod 7.x, possibly work on ICS

For those who says that there is no change: the rekaveri before installing apdeyta did mount system, mount data?

It is also worth checking out is part of the file apdeyta update_script for compatibility with your device. Different devices use different commands in this file and you can edit it for your device before you sew in rekaveri. Learn the necessary information to the relevant topics of your device.

Proven working files put in a theme - add to the hat.

After installation, no need to search for new icons or settings - they are not and should not be.

For those who want to see through the eyes of the changes: apdeyt almost regular zip file, so you can visually check the files from the archive on your body after you install and compare the sizes of files.

For CWM Beats_Audio.zip work on my libra (Swedish Snow RLS5) (Sennheiser CX400II Titanium Edition).

Do not forget to backup before installing!

All at your own risk.

Guest zdyni90

For me, I hear that sound came more dynamic and louder especially from headphones. I start thinking of buying a beats audio headphones ;)

Guest Maxsas360

For me, I hear that sound came more dynamic and louder especially from headphones. I start thinking of buying a beats audio headphones ;)

Don't. Get Sennheiser's. You will get twice the quality for half the price. I own Sennheiser CX300II and I love them to bits.

Guest surfatwork

Try www.thehouseofmarley.com/ - very good. not the most detailed, but very exciting and punchy. But they hurt your ears after a while.

Guest hankhandsome

i've got some philips earbuds that i've had for years and, in conjunction with using poweramp, the beats engine has massively improved the sound quality.

Guest Щачло карпа

Even with my stock iPod earphones I get awesome crystal sound quality.... Hear Criminal by Britney Spears on this, it will BLOW your mind (pun intended! :P)

Guest eirlysbill1

For those who appreciated the DSP manager in CM7 this engine will be an excellent upgrade!

work on my libra (Swedish Snow RLS5) (Sennheiser CX400II Titanium Edition).

@Dangel-81

Did you have to disable or uninstall DSP manager in SS RLS5 in order to run this?

Thanks,

Bill

Guest Dangel-81

@Dangel-81

Did you have to disable or uninstall DSP manager in SS RLS5 in order to run this?

Thanks,

Bill

I do not use DSP manager at all (but not removed from the firmware). The player PoverAmp enough settings to adjust the sound.

Guest eirlysbill1

I do not use DSP manager at all (but not removed from the firmware). The player PoverAmp enough settings to adjust the sound.

thanks

Guest hankhandsome

is this simply a case of flashing onto phone using cwm on the current rom?

im using moldovan mile high mountain pie 2.3.5?

yeah just do it like that and it'll be fine

Guest slimroh

Zte Blade Mix 360 - I think the audio is now much better. DSPmanager and using real player, but maybe its just an placebo? Even if, I am happy ;p

Edited by slimroh

Guest Maxsas360

Using ssrls5 and appears to work! :)

how can i install this on my pc? heheheheheh

Dolby does pretty much the same. If your sound card is a Realtek google for "Realtek Xfi". That's a modded Creative sound card driver to work with Realtek and give ALL Dolby and EAX effects.

Guest equiliym

i flashed this on my zte racer, i think audio is better on it.. tho i dont have any music or players except youtube so cant really tell much but it seems heavier, there is a difference.. tried two different headphones, both gives different audio, not sure which is better.. not using eq, dsp off etc

Guest evilbrain

Picture says more than me. Even my old Beatles sound better and bassier.

And I don't have any fancy headphones, only white in-ear thomsons for slightly more than £10, but the change is superb

post-886422-0-87152800-1331484135_thumb.

Guest jay patel

Is it still advised to use an equalizer such as DSP manager on top of this or will just installing it and using a stock music player be fine?