Beats engine (work or not)

Guest Dangel-81

Guest Cyclothunder

Dolby does pretty much the same. If your sound card is a Realtek google for "Realtek Xfi". That's a modded Creative sound card driver to work with Realtek and give ALL Dolby and EAX effects.

i was just joking but, nice!!!

Thanks man will search for it biggrin.gif

Guest Maxsas360

You've never heard of a good sound source then. DAC of the Blade is quite a bad side of this phone. I had to buy an mp3 player that sounds decent (Sansa Clip Zip). Well, at least I Rockboxed it and I love it.

Guest shanky887614

You've never heard of a good sound source then. DAC of the Blade is quite a bad side of this phone. I had to buy an mp3 player that sounds decent (Sansa Clip Zip). Well, at least I Rockboxed it and I love it.

that reminds me. when i pick up a new graphics card at some point i think ill pick up a sound card

Guest skull_fcuk

This has made my Blade sound lots better. Can't thank you enough. This thing is a Phone but primarily it's my music pod, that restores my sanity! Can't thank you enough :D Now i need to get some decent ear buds!

Guest ropin

has anyone find that music sounds worse with this?

i have but i dont know if its my poweramp settings, just wanted to know if anyone else thought the same thing.

thanks

Guest adonwenas

has anyone find that music sounds worse with this?

i have but i dont know if its my poweramp settings, just wanted to know if anyone else thought the same thing.

thanks

No for me....

Its works great, even with stock player... n with sennheiser it's. Rocks :wub:

Fyi I'm using swedishsnow rls6..

sent from V880 using Tapatalk

Edited by adonwenas

Guest Lister Of Smeg

Hi Guys,

Im keen to try this, as from what it sounds like in this tread, is that it DOES actually make a difference. And if its anything to go by like what ColdFusion ICS is like for our Blades, then this can only be a good thing. As with ColdFusion, I think sound is so much better on that build, and is what I want to try here....

However, I was wondering, what does this do?? Does this replace the current Audio Engine...? And if so, how do you remove the Beats one, and return back to stock CM7 engine...??

Many thanks, Lister