Can't access Market

Guest cabbage1

Guest cabbage1

I had to factory reset my LiquidMT yesterday to completely get rid of some badly behaved software.

Since then, when I try to access the market using the market app one or more screens flash by (too fast to see what they are) and I end up in the browser showing the "Google Play Business and Program Policies" (http://play.google.c...r-policies.html).

There are no button or check boxes present and no indication of what to do next.

So I can't reinstall any of my apps and my LiquidMT has turned into just a ... telephone !

Anyone got and idea of what I can try ?

Edited by cabbage1

Guest sumdumguy

I had this on a different phone, it's crazy.

If you look carefully you can see an 'accept' button on the botom left of the screen if you look close when starting 'market' before the policy crap comes up.

start market and have thumb/finger in position to spam the accept button before the policy comes up, you have to be quick. now when you start market it will be fine.

it's got to be google's error

Edited by sumdumguy

Guest chemicalbuz

delete market with titanium backup or root uninstaller and install marker 3.4.4 apk, if you need a file manager you can install it from pc (same for titanium)

Guest cabbage1

Thanks everyone for your help - I got it working :)

Sumdumguy, you're not so dumb after all - a quick tap in the bottom left before the policy came up did the trick.

Thanks to Smellious and chemicalbuz. Google Play hasn't reached the UK yet so the market app hasn't been replaced and since I'm new to Android I'm going to leave rooting and modding until I am a bit more confident.

Cabbage

PS - Google Play just arrived.