[ DEV ] HTC Sense

Guest weeo

Guest equiliym

you can also check one of the many sense threads to see what people tried so far and why they dropped this project

Edited by equiliym

Guest saransh9

Because porting a MDPI rom is a long process. As I know this would be the worlds first HDPI ARMv6 Sense ROM

As much I know blade and skate are the only hdpi arm6 devices

Ill do the screen today. When I have my allocated time on my ex PC ( now a shared one due to my sister blowing up her one ) so ill try editting the build prop.

Guest equiliym

Ill do the screen today. When I have my allocated time on my ex PC ( now a shared one due to my sister blowing up her one ) so ill try editting the build prop.

this thread has been on for 5 days and you still didnt have time to edit build.prop? doesnt sound like the project is going well imho..

check hwrotation, set wifi to wlan0 instead of tiwlan0, libril seems legit, set heapsize to 32 ie standards, dont complain how theres no bootanim since its debug.sf.nobootanimation=1.. you guys.. took me 20 seconds

So I was talking to someone who has done a HTC sense port before, Here was they're reply;

Hi,

You messaged me via YouTube regarding HTC Sense. Yes you may help. I will send you the link for dev thread

Depends on what version your going to use.

I sold my blade the day i sent the message but i will still try to help. (:

So forexample your as base using the wildfire s 2.3 rom with sense 2.1 then you head over to the desire s which has the exact same resolution and use the png's from that one. recompile the apk's and sign them correctly.

Logically should that work and save alot of time.

Oh Damn. Im using the HTC Salsa base biggrin.gif SO what device would i use? Its a Sense3.0 with Android2.3.3 i think.

Oh haha that one would work too. you need an arm6 based platform and files in hdpi format like from the desire s. the salsa runs android 2.3.3 and sense 2.1 doesn't it?

If i am right is sense 3.x and up locked tightly to arm7+ based hardware.

Me = RED

His Reply = Blue

So, if i can verify if this is correct? Then I can carry this port onwards

Guest saransh9

So I was talking to someone who has done a HTC sense port before, Here was they're reply;

Hi,

You messaged me via YouTube regarding HTC Sense. Yes you may help. I will send you the link for dev thread

Depends on what version your going to use.

I sold my blade the day i sent the message but i will still try to help. (:

So forexample your as base using the wildfire s 2.3 rom with sense 2.1 then you head over to the desire s which has the exact same resolution and use the png's from that one. recompile the apk's and sign them correctly.

Logically should that work and save alot of time.

Oh Damn. Im using the HTC Salsa base biggrin.gif SO what device would i use? Its a Sense3.0 with Android2.3.3 i think.

Oh haha that one would work too. you need an arm6 based platform and files in hdpi format like from the desire s. the salsa runs android 2.3.3 and sense 2.1 doesn't it?

If i am right is sense 3.x and up locked tightly to arm7+ based hardware.

Me = RED

His Reply = Blue

So, if i can verify if this is correct? Then I can carry this port onwards

it seems there is no device running sense 3.x with a arm 6 processor.even the explorer is arm 7

it seems there is no device running sense 3.x with a arm 6 processor.even the explorer is arm 7

Yea. Unless this isnt sense 3.0... It looks like it. But in the Build Prop it says 1.0, which i do not believe. FelixL or The_Crevis, What Sense Version is this??

Why don't u check what Android@Sam had done as he said he is using other phone and choose the best one

This is Sense 2.1 + 3.0 Looks. If this port dowsnt work or Android@Sams is the answer, we will hijack it :P With permission obv.

this thread has been on for 5 days and you still didnt have time to edit build.prop? doesnt sound like the project is going well imho..

check hwrotation, set wifi to wlan0 instead of tiwlan0, libril seems legit, set heapsize to 32 ie standards, dont complain how theres no bootanim since its debug.sf.nobootanimation=1.. you guys.. took me 20 seconds

Ive editted it. there is no hwrotation in the bp. Shall i add it beneath ro.sf.lcd_density=240?

Edited by weeo