No F1 Highlights on iPlayer?

Guest anotherbob

Guest anotherbob

I had hoped to watch the highlights of the Australian GP on my tablet using the iPlayer, but it wasn't available. Is the iPlayer on my tablet different from the one on my PC?

Guest 80sLoveCHILD

The desktop site, in my experiance, is more uptodate then the mobile version. change the the settings in your browser to desktop rather than Android and try it. If you using Android browser type about:debug into the address bar and changed the uastring setting in the menu

Edited by 80sLoveCHILD

Guest anotherbob

The desktop site, in my experiance, is more uptodate then the mobile version. change the the settings in your browser to desktop rather than Android and try it. If you using Android browser type about:debug into the address bar and changed the uastring setting in the menu

Thanks for your help. I see the highlights are available this morning so it seems you are right about the version of iPlayer updating later.

I have tried your suggestion, but after typing about:debug into the browser address bar there is nothing in the top right corner of the screen to give access to settings.

My Streak is on Android 2.2.2 and the browser is also V2.2.2

Edited by anotherbob

Guest anotherbob

Worth a try. Don't see why it wouldn't work.that's as long a it supports flash player.

Sorry. I edited my post after you had replied. Please have a look at the edited post.

I had the same problem with the Masada TV Box, no access to settings in the Browser.

Guest 80sLoveCHILD

Nothing will visually happen.

enter about:debug into the address bar and hit enter

Press menu

Go to settings

You should see more options under the heading debug. One will be UAString. This is the one to change.

To return to normal just re enter about:debug. remember that this will reset if u exit browser

Alternatively try another browser, like dolphin browser