[CLOSED 29-05-12]

Guest tillaz

for some reason fileSwap is not letting me upload

ERROR: Storage server unaccessible - Please try later

Try mediafire that normally a good one.

Minus works for me too,I uploaded your green theme nearly 25mb in a matter of minutes through minus app.

Lets hope some file sharing sites stay up,or there will be no more custom roms for anyone. :(

Edited by Guest

Guest tillaz

Try mediafire that normally a good one.

Minus works for me too,I uploaded your green theme nearly 25mb in a matter of minutes through minus app.

Lets hope some file sharing sites stay up,or there will be no more custom roms for anyone. :(

mediafire keeps saying failed sad.gif

minus wont even load....

i dont understand why my download speeds are super fast but upload always gives trouble blink.gif

Guest tillaz

ok it seems to be working now...6%

this update should been taking as BETA since its not fully finished and has one or two small buggs / things left out

EDIT: well, i spoke to soon ... failed again sad.gif

Guest zen_2610

arhhh, this is s***... why are all upload servers stopping working? first minus now fileswap mad.gif

going to try mediafire

I thinks media fire is the best site to host, and download to.. :D

Guest zen_2610

ok it seems to be working now...6%

this update should been taking as BETA since its not fully finished and has one or two small buggs / things left out

EDIT: well, i spoke to soon ... failed again sad.gif

that's fine, get some sleep men, 2 morrow is a better day :D

Oh well you tried and there is always tomorrow.

Its kind of good for me,because if it uploaded now,it would be a late night lol

Edited by Guest

Guest tillaz

Tillaz did you stop working on LogicMod?

yes, i cant keep up with 3 Roms sad.gif but if someone wants to take over it they can...

i really want to stop all android development for a mouth or two, if i tell the truth..

my aim is to get this release and the o2x version bug free then take a brake from it all untill the zte era or mimosa x biggrin.gif

Guest mrvlhs

yes, i cant keep up with 3 Roms sad.gif but if someone wants to take over it they can...

i really want to stop all android development for a mouth or two, if i tell the truth..

my aim is to get this release and the o2x version bug free then take a brake from it all untill the zte era or mimosa x biggrin.gif

Thank you. I actualy installed Logic because I thought you were going to keep development on it. So we can expect this R14 to be your last and best release ever? :)

Guest tillaz

looks like my upload speeds have been capped so bad it just fails... WTF my download speeds are still full speed though mad.gif

im going to complaint about this tomorrow, proper piss take... hopefully i can get this uploaded tomorrow

Guest danny0208

Good morning tillaz, have you cached some sleep? ( i had too :) )

How it's going? hope you'r ok!

Waiting for the marvel patiently, take your time buddy!

Guest tillaz

THIS RELEASE IS CLASSED AS BETA... FIND BUGS AND REPORT THEM WITH A SCREENSHOT wink.gif

ADDING LINK NOW... SORRY ABOUT THE FILE HOST, ITS THE ONLY THING THAT WORKED

Guest danny0208

Downloading then testing and reporting!!! wink.gif

Sorry but i can't see the bugs, can you be more specific?

You are awesome, keep up the good development!!!

Guest tillaz

ALSO ORIGINAL KERNEL FROM ATOMIC CAN BE USED... BUT I WOULD RECOMMEND USING C3CO'S THATS INCLUDED SINCE I HERE IT GIVES BETTER BATTERY..

SO BIG THANKS TO C3CO

wink.gif

ORIGINAL BOOT.IMG & DHD.KO WILL BE UPLOADED ON REQUEST

Guest Redstarr1

Downloading then testing and reporting!!! wink.gif

Sorry but i can't see the bugs, can you be more specific?

You are awesome, keep up the good development!!!

You can't expect to see bugs in the first five minutes you're using the rom :P. If Tillaz knew what the bugs were on beforehand, they wouldn't be there. Up to us to find them then.

Guest danny0208

You can't expect to see bugs in the first five minutes you're using the rom :P. If Tillaz knew what the bugs were on beforehand, they wouldn't be there. Up to us to find them then.

I'm not using it yet!

Yes you're right, my bad :( sorry

Thanks

Guest romtastic

wassup , how do you download, it just keeps showing me some Russian icons or something, doesn't do anything? little help please. I'm trying to download direct to my skate.

50KB/s :lol:

@tillaz,if you want,I can upload to mediafire once downloaded,my upload is ok ? I pm you link so you can use in first post.

Edited by Guest