[CLOSED 29-05-12]

Guest tillaz

Guest zen_2610

bug here guys, if anyone experience the same problem, when i want to send an sms, i always type in the name person on my contact but when i type in, the list is dropped down but you can't see the name, am i the only one have this ?

I’ve just updatedto R14, great work Tillaz. I have a weeproblem though? Every time I flash a newROM I’ve always got to edit my nv_4319 and nv_4329 files in the root/system.etcfolder in order to change my wifi mac address to my real mac address. I always do this using root explorer, howeverI’ve just installed root explorer and when I go to open the files I’ve nooptions to open the files in a text editor, in fact there are no optionsavailable at all. Any help would be muchappreciated.

Cheers Zoobs

You have not followed the nv restore guide correctly if you have to restore for every rom.It is a permanent fix if you do it correctly.

As for root explorer,try wiping app data and trying again,or use x-plore( my personal choice)

Edited by Guest

Guest manny0123

bug here guys, if anyone experience the same problem, when i want to send an sms, i always type in the name person on my contact but when i type in, the list is dropped down but you can't see the name, am i the only one have this ?

+1

Guest zen_2610

I think I will back to logic mod for the time being, the dark colour text so anyoing, can't see anything with auto brightness, and with the bug in sms, can't text anyone either, wait for full version.. :D..but really like the setting menu Tillaz, excellent :D

Guest Wacky.ddw

+1

Guest jtharmor

Good one........loving it......

1)The music player is rolled back to old version though

2)The old defect of black text in grey background is back which i hate........It comes up at few places only

3)The button press background highlight icon[white square] is not looking good....it is displayed without button press at some places

tillaz please fix it(while importing contact it came up)

But amazing work dude..........getting ICS settings on this is just amazing.....

Edited by jtharmor

Guest unomesmo

@BUGS

1.- Some graphic issue with color of some letters. It's as if in somewhere black and white colors were changed. Somewhere is black background with black letter and others are white background the letters are white too.

2.- This is the problem of fix the clock in the middle of the taskbar and not in variable mode.. The icons are covering clock.

3.- The background of buttons are too much dark.

4.- A square of soft gray color shown in all dialogs

post-952527-0-88248700-1335019374_thumb. post-952527-0-05367800-1335019384_thumb. post-952527-0-75325300-1335019441_thumb.

Edited by unomesmo

Guest unomesmo

More examples of difficult to see the darker buttons and the square on dialogs:

post-952527-0-21443600-1335025916_thumb.post-952527-0-49664800-1335026293_thumb.post-952527-0-15146000-1335025893_thumb.post-952527-0-39476300-1335025880_thumb.

PD: In screen of mobile are darker than in pc monitor

Edited by unomesmo

Guest zoobs

You have not followed the nv restore guide correctly if you have to restore for every rom.It is a permanent fix if you do it correctly.

As for root explorer,try wiping app data and trying again,or use x-plore( my personal choice)

Thanks JikoButsu, I’venever applied the NV restore fix I just always edited the file using rootexplorer. I’m at work just now and the onlyROM on my laptop was AtomicMod R12 which I flashed, but now I seem to havecorrupted Superuser, as when I install Root Explorer now it does not ask forrootaccess permission? I don’t know what’shappened since I flashed AtomicMod R14 but rootaccess seems to be corrupted.

Guest unomesmo

@BUG

Same WIFI issue as in AtomICS with several phones, not in all units happens. When a WIFI disconnection occurs it doesn't reconnect by itself until I go into wifi settings.... or it takes a lot.. too much!

Of course, I have it configured policy in NEVER

PD: In AtomICS, H3ROS gave me a beta for test and it seems to work fine.

Edited by unomesmo

Guest Obsydian

Awesome work, love the look, was fooled thought it was a stock ICS ROM. Found only the phone PIN in white as an issue so far, nothing else, will feedback battery etc...

One question, forgot how i resolved this before, but i cannot get my phone to connect (USB) to my PC now, someone remind me.

Guest Wacky.ddw

I really dont like the clock in the middle, any way to change it back to the right side? Not that it bothers me that mutch, its just that i got used to it :)

The theme is really nice, to bad it has so many bugs im back on R13 since i never had any problems with that version :D

Guest zen_2610

Think every one needs to remember this is a beta release... and far from finished

sorry Tillaz, i was so expecting for R14,.. :D

although, the setting menu is great, everything was smooth .:D

Edited by zen_2610

Guest tillaz

@BUG

Same WIFI issue as in AtomICS with several phones, not in all units happens. When a WIFI disconnection occurs it doesn't reconnect by itself until I go into wifi settings.... or it takes a lot.. too much!

Of course, I have it configured policy in NEVER

PD: In AtomICS, H3ROS gave me a beta for test and it seems to work fine.

Next beta will use original kernel and dhd.ko from R13... this might help

Guest tillaz

sorry Tillaz, i was so expecting for R14,.. :D

although, the setting menu is great, everything was smooth .:D

The idea of the beta is for the users to find the bugs then I fix them, since I don't mutch time to test on the skate...

Also about using root explorer? The my files app included can do the same thing

Also the bugs iv seen so far on here are very easily fixed