[CLOSED 29-05-12]

Guest tillaz

Guest whippet

Bluetooth does seem to be an issue. It wont prompt for the pin when connecting to the car for the first time, eventually after several retries it does, but when the bluetooth service is running the bluetooth services use between 80-100% cpu on the phone and make it sluggish. Returns to normal with BT off (you have to end the services).

Doesnt happen on previous atomics (prior to the ICS ver) or other roms....

Go with option 3 that gives you more app space and the rom still fits and everything works great...

Hi!

Is it advisable to TPT the system?

In that case what option is the most efficient for AtomicMod?

I'm thinking of using 'option 4' on this page.

Or is this unnecesary? unsure.gif

Guest kamango604

I have a problem with beta1. Every time i reboot my phone few applications just disappear and then appear on next reboot. Its very annoying because when i reboot to get them another 2-3 applications disappear. They are not even visable in app manager, as if they were not installed.

Guest Wacky.ddw

i think langue is set by your location at first boot, because for me its set to (English uk) not sure though will have a look

about the line in notification bar, do you mean the indicator for turning the widgets on?

That would be absurd :D since Belgium is neighbors to the UK, so it would be logic if it would choose english UK as stock. Its not that mutch work to change it but maybe there will be complaints in the future :)

Also the proximity fix, still works perfectly on all beta versions.

The GPS speed patch allso works great.

This is still a bug it allways shows the I even if there is no multiple choice button

bug1.jpgkakpipi.jpg

Then for the buttons they are really hard to see, i would do a white line around them and when you select it make it blue or something like that. The screens below are an example, but im sure you will find something :)

tests.jpgidea2.jpg

Edited by Wacky.ddw

Guest crnadakm

Awesome ROM, stable fast, no bugs to report blabla... as everything else from tillaz, can't wait to see next version.

Only thing I "miss" from CM7.2 is rotation animation, everything else is just superb and better ...

Great job

Guest timfimjim

Awesome ROM, stable fast, no bugs to report blabla... as everything else from tillaz, can't wait to see next version.

Only thing I "miss" from CM7.2 is rotation animation, everything else is just superb and better ...

Great job

I believe the rotation animation is not possible to port

Is that the one from ICS? (It was used in Ice Armour).

porting ics rotation animation is possible but looks like a very lot of work... its framework.jar, android.policy.jar, services.jar and framework-res.apk

Edited by timfimjim

Guest zen_2610

@Tillaz : BUg

dont know if this is a bug but when you already have wifi turn on, on the power widget button, if you turn on 3G at the same time, it came up for 2 sec but then come back to wifi, but when u turn it off, the icon just wont go off.. you have to turn off wifi and on again to have the 3G icon turn off..screen shot will be uploaded :D

Guest tillaz

BETA 2 FIXES & CHANGES

• FIXED LAG & SLOW DOWNS
  • IMPROVED BATTERY LIFE
  • IMPROVED SPEED & RESPONSES
  • UPDATED MIUI FILE MANAGER
  • CHANGED DATA COUNTER
  • TOGGLE 2G SETTINGS (save more battery)
  • WFI AP TOGGLE (port from Swedish now)
  • 2G 3G TOGGLE (port from Swedish now)

6 COLOURS OF THE ROM WILL ALSO BE AVAILABLE smile.gif

Guest zen_2610

BETA 2 FIXES & CHANGES

• FIXED LAG & SLOW DOWNS
  • IMPROVED BATTERY LIFE
  • IMPROVED SPEED & RESPONSES
  • UPDATED MIUI FILE MANAGER
  • CHANGED DATA COUNTER
  • TOGGLE 2G SETTINGS (save more battery)
  • WFI AP TOGGLE (port from Swedish now)
  • 2G 3G TOGGLE (port from Swedish now)

6 COLOURS OF THE ROM WILL ALSO BE AVAILABLE

how to change color then.. :D

Guest crnadakm

I believe the rotation animation is not possible to port

Is that the one from ICS? (It was used in Ice Armour).

Rotation animation is a small price to pay for a ROM that looks this good.

It would be a nice feature, but if it requires a lot of work then it's better to fix bugs then to mess with animations...

Guest jtharmor

Link works now........strange...........this is a waste upload site......why dont u use mediafire tillaz ?

Edited by jtharmor

Guest tillaz

iv added some more smali code and xml to atomicmod settings, so the power widget settings and Dolby settings have there own page each...

this looks a lot cleaner...