[CLOSED 29-05-12]

Guest tillaz

Guest leophones

did you wipe data first?

did you flash any add-on?

themes?

did you use titanium to restore?

have you tried formatting system & boot before install?

Wiped Date

Didnt flash

No themes

No Titanium Will format and stuff in a bit see if it works!

Guest TrollFaceEngaged

I haz a qestion tillaz. I'm still on v6 (I found it stable for me) and I was wondering that instead of using Titanium Backup, to back up all my apps, you said that now it is a big no-no. Now by using AndroZip on v6; and backing up all my apps and restoring them with the mass apk installer, will the data on the apps (such as the levels ive completed on fifa 12, gta etc) be saved through the backup??

Guest TouchyAndalou

Wiped Date

Didnt flash

No themes

No Titanium Will format and stuff in a bit see if it works!

Are you overclocking? If so, run at stock speed and see if the reboots still occur.

Edited by TouchyAndalou

Guest tillaz

I haz a qestion tillaz. I'm still on v6 (I found it stable for me) and I was wondering that instead of using Titanium Backup, to back up all my apps, you said that now it is a big no-no. Now by using AndroZip on v6; and backing up all my apps and restoring them with the mass apk installer, will the data on the apps (such as the levels ive completed on fifa 12, gta etc) be saved through the backup??

game/app data stays on your sdcard until you manually delete it,

Guest tillaz

made some progress on why that app for changing carrier label/text dose not work for some people...

its because of what your network is displaying, if it shows PLMN it wont work, but if it shows SPN it will work

im trying to mod systemUI so it only displays SPN,

if it all works out i will be adding change carrier name to the AtomicMod settings smile.gif

Guest mare82

can you give me little review what i need to do into cwm before install android os(like your AtomicMod). etc. wipe this, and this....

and another question that my phone should be a gen1 or gen2 as was the problem with the blade?

thx man in advance!

Guest razzmataz1478

can you give me little review what i need to do into cwm before install android os(like your AtomicMod). etc. wipe this, and this....

and another question that my phone should be a gen1 or gen2 as was the problem with the blade?

thx man in advance!

Just straight flash the rom atomic has wipes built into its update scripts. As for file system all skates are the same.

Guest mare82

Just straight flash the rom atomic has wipes built into its update scripts. As for file system all skates are the same.

you say i only need to reboot into cwm and go to instal rom from cd-card, no need before to wipe something?

Guest jul57640

hello i've got a problem with r12.

I go to the (new) music player I launch it and then puts it on pause and leave the player.then on camera and make pics (to there everything is well) then I select camera to take video and when I read the video till the end the MP3 player replay the music put in break...sorry for my english

Guest tillaz

hello i've got a problem with r12.

I go to the (new) music player I launch it and then puts it on pause and leave the player.then on camera and make pics (to there everything is well) then I select camera to take video and when I read the video till the end the MP3 player replay the music put in break...sorry for my english

yeah, very strange, will look into this...

Guest tillaz

looking for people to do some testing on call quality..

iv enabled in call noise suppression

looking for some feedback if its better or worse,

would allow back key to reject incoming call be any use ? i can enable this aswell

Guest tillaz

LINK NOW UP FOR R13....

LOOKING FOR FEEDBACK ON CALL QUALITY.. BETTER, WORSE OR THE SAME

PLEASE POST ANY BUGS ON HERE, WHEN OR IF YOU FIND THEM wink.gif

Guest mare82

did you wipe data first?

did you flash any add-on?

themes?

did you use titanium to restore?

have you tried formatting system & boot before install?

What we need wipe before flash rom? From where we need to instal atomic mod?

Guest magicomaniac

I have a bug with wifi by cons. When I active it not sync. My mac address is 11:22:33:44:55:66, plus he said he can not write my mac address. Thing I do not understand. I do not know how to give a mac address to my mobile phone now. Even way back in copying the back with the bug is still present.

Please help... lol

Edited by magicomaniac

Guest tillaz

I have a bug with wifi by cons. When I active it not sync. My mac address is 11:22:33:44:55:66, plus he said he can not write my mac address. Thing I do not understand. I do not know how to give a mac address to my mobile phone now. Even way back in copying the back with the bug is still present.

Please help... lol

did you unlock your phone and not restore your mac address?

Guest magicomaniac

did you unlock your phone and not restore your mac address?

I had to do a mac address with QPST, as I understand it not as good but I have not had this program easy to use because the hex editor, I was afraid to make mistakes but fortunately I did not mistaken. But the problem is that I board not the same before mac address and I do not know where to put the same view. I'll see if in my wifi router, it is not registered anywhere. Yet all is perfect as usual, the incomprehensible bug

Guest mare82

What we need wipe before flash rom? From where we need to instal atomic mod?

Tillaz can you explenance to me? Do we need install all folders from download link or only "atomicmodR13.zip"

Guest Anthony1989

Tillaz can you explenance to me? Do we need install all folders from download link or only "atomicmodR13.zip"

That depends on you, if you just want the rom with no add ons just download atomicmod13

Guest tillaz

I had to do a mac address with QPST, as I understand it not as good but I have not had this program easy to use because the hex editor, I was afraid to make mistakes but fortunately I did not mistaken. But the problem is that I board not the same before mac address and I do not know where to put the same view. I'll see if in my wifi router, it is not registered anywhere. Yet all is perfect as usual, the incomprehensible bug

i think you can just use any mac address, try adding these to files to system/etc

nv_4319.txt

nv_4329.txt

you should realy restore the mac address the popper way so the toast error is removed

Guest mare82

That depends on you, if you just want the rom with no add ons just download atomicmod13

From where need to flash rom? From cwm or from where?