[CLOSED 29-05-12]

Guest tillaz

Guest Der_Floo

hey :) i used it this day with the fix from tillaz and i must say it very very good :) but i have a quetsion is it normla that i dont see any thinks of notification LED...i mean when i get a message i see no "blinking"...

hey :) i used it this day with the fix from tillaz and i must say it very very good :) but i have a quetsion is it normla that i dont see any thinks of notification LED...i mean when i get a message i see no "blinking"...

Settings/sound/pulse notifications

If unticked,there is your problem.

Thanks it works :)

but i have a quetsion again hehe :) it is possible to place these stautsbar softkeys in any other rom ? on example atomic :)

http://android.modac...attach_id=79092

Yeah its possible,but kind of pointless have softkeys at top of screen when they should be at bottom,but I think bottom statusbar would not be easy.

Edited by Guest

Guest Der_Floo

Yeah its possible,but kind of pointless have softkeys at top of screen when they should be at bottom,but I think bottom statusbar would not be easy.

no for me it is no problem when it is on the top :) can you make flashable zip ? :)

no for me it is no problem when it is on the top :) can you make flashable zip ? :)

If I was at home I could try,but I would first have to find out what needs doing.Most likely some xml & smaili work in systemui or frameworkres.(sure its systemui)

Edited by Guest

Guest Der_Floo

If I was at home I could try,but I would first have to find out what needs doing.Most likely some xml & smaili work in systemui or frameworkres.(sure its systemui)

yes? this is awesome. :) please try it OMG

edit: how it works?

Edited by Der_Floo

Guest tillaz

I can find no information on how to do this sorry sad.png

@Tillaz,any idea on that one ?

im not sure about the status bar version, but i know how to add the ics style soft buttons

http://androidandsan...navigation.html

but i can be bothered to do it at the moment.. im taking i brake from all this now, probably until i get the zte era

Guest romtastic

Tillaz, been using it all day working like a dream! Absolutely brilliant thank you, love the atomicmod screen looks awesome.

I too had the missing status bar, restart fixed it no prob, did all 3 wipes if that helps anyone reading this.

I just put pink theme on as the skate goes to mum in 5 days(will take that long to set it up,maybe de-root etc)

Here is the thing...I think I like the pink one is that wrong :lol:

Guest Mub6

I just put pink theme on as the skate goes to mum in 5 days(will take that long to set it up,maybe de-root etc)

Here is the thing...I think I like the pink one is that wrong :lol:

Hi jikobutsu,

No, there is nothing wrong with liking the pink one more.

Hope this helps,

Mubs

Guest zen_2610

i can't remove shortcut on homescreen now.. :(.. have to hold it and choose delete, can't hold it and drag it to the top like before . :(

sorry:D reboot helped :D

Edited by zen_2610

Guest tillaz

@Tillaz how can i change back to the original theme if i dont like the color anymore ?

wait till tomorrow and i will upload stock theme

Guest jtharmor

Everything working smoothly with new release..........issues i had mentioned have gone........probably there shud be a line in first page for all the wipes....

Gr8 work Tillaz !! This ROM has each and every bit i could have ever asked from my ROM. Thnks

If someone can port softkeys on this ....... it will make this the best ROM ever !!

Edited by jtharmor

Guest RaTToX

Hey Tillaz, nice update!

But The "android" Boot-Animation suX :P Your AtomicMod Animation is much better! (will your animation available in the theme colors? [orange pls!])

Then i have a question:

i read that CM7 has a "My Phone Number" Fix. I tried some apps to add my Phone Number under my Phone-Settings but these wont help.

Is ist possible to add something like this? A Phone-Number-Fix that will work in AtomicMod?

Oh, and...

...probably until i get the zte era

Do you know when it will be available to buy? :o I Want dat cookie!