MIUI/CM9 Softkeys

Guest razzmataz1478

Guest plegdroid
I think we need new softkeys for tilals 09/05 build...

why do we need new version for every new build?

only need new softkeys if framework -res apk has changed (if themeing has been added, will need new) , either me or Razz will sort if needed, me personally can't live without them so they won't be to long coming if they do need redoing :)

Guest Josh92

Not wanting to knock anyone's choices or whatnot but really couldn't understand the point in them, I liked having the context menu button in the top left for most apps but other than that found it really unnecessary and a waste of screen space :unsure:

Guest plegdroid
Not wanting to knock anyone's choices or whatnot but really couldn't understand the point in them, I liked having the context menu button in the top left for most apps but other than that found it really unnecessary and a waste of screen space :unsure:

subjective :D

Guest plegdroid
Anyone else's soft keys settings missing under system in settings?

evening Ryan, have you put reloaded on?

Pete.

edit.

lol not that then.

Edited by plegdroid

Guest plegdroid

talk about an ar53, to recompile the new framework apk,@ Ryan don't try and change anything to do with status bar, as it's now tied in with the manifest xml. took me a good few hours to fathom that out, must tie in with themeing the ui. may save you trouble. :)

Guest razzmataz1478

talk about an ar53, to recompile the new framework apk,@ Ryan don't try and change anything to do with status bar, as it's now tied in with the manifest xml. took me a good few hours to fathom that out, must tie in with themeing the ui. may save you trouble. :)

OK. Maybe this information would help someone in trying to port theme Chooser to their rom?

Guest plegdroid

OK. Maybe this information would help someone in trying to port theme Chooser to their rom?

sorry mate my bad , thought you was dabbling alittle more than just with the softkeys :)

Edited by plegdroid