MIUI/CM9 Softkeys

Guest razzmataz1478

Guest razzmataz1478

Flash the zip and got infinite boot animation.... any help??

Flash system and soft keys again no wipes and it should be fine

Guest stajne

I have 29/05 rom and used last reverse (05/04), and got stuck in infinite loop. I wiped dalvik cache. What do i do?

Edited by stajne

Guest plegdroid
I have 29/05 rom and used last reverse (05/04), and got stuck in infinite loop. I wiped dalvik cache. What do i do?

if you have a look about seven posts above yours Razz has posted new softkeys for the 29-05-12 blade build, give them ago :)

Guest plegdroid
But for removing soft keys, which zip should i use now?

does the 29-05-12 build come with softkeys already enabled, as you didn't need to flash anything extra after you flashed the rom but still got softkeys?

Guest stajne

Yes, 29/05 comes with soft keys enabled. I wanted to remove so i used last reverse, but got stuck in infinite loop. I reflashed the rom and now i'm again with soft keys. Tilal said he will upload new rom soon without soft keys.

Guest emc02

Yes, 29/05 comes with soft keys enabled. I wanted to remove so i used last reverse, but got stuck in infinite loop. I reflashed the rom and now i'm again with soft keys. Tilal said he will upload new rom soon without soft keys.

new ROM is online!

Guest razzmataz1478

Ryan, are you doing blade and skate?

Neither now, but they should work for both devices.

My laptops just overheated while installing 64bit Ubuntu and I'm not on the mood lol. ;)

Guest plegdroid

Neither now, but they should work for both devices.

My laptops just overheated while installing 64bit Ubuntu and I'm not on the mood lol. ;)

I've done large for today, I'll sort some medium on the morrow, gotta get some family time in :)

Guest plegdroid

Again, Mr. plegdroid, would you mind making another blue theme for this, please?

morning, it's been done, it's on the blue tints thread :)