problems booting

Guest dguerre

Guest dguerre

Hello all,

I'm having some problems with my phone. When i try to boot normally i get the battery warning screen, I thought the battery was damaged but i can boot into recovery without any problems and if i leave it on (with the warning on the screen) it lasts for hours.

I tried wiping battery stats, but the problem continues.

I was running the latest Liquid next ROM, and I'm going to try to reflashing when i get home tonight.

I do not have acces to another battery and don't want to spend money on a new battery without confirming first that the battery is the problem.

Any ideas what could it be?

Any help much appreciated.

Guest elixir.amrit

try flashing a new rom example : miui by ikroutdroid and then flash acer's original bin and then recovery. at the last flash miui again do not forget to root it... if u can enter recovery ot any other menu then it is definitely not a battery problem!

Guest siggey

try flashing a new rom example : miui by ikroutdroid and then flash acer's original bin and then recovery. at the last flash miui again do not forget to root it... if u can enter recovery ot any other menu then it is definitely not a battery problem!

The flash order is opposite: Acer bin, malez, rom.