(ROM) (GEN2) Samsung TouchWiz for Blade

Guest weeo

Thanx.you are awesome !!!

IT WORKS!!! YESSSSS! The version im giving to testers has issues, Some Samsung apps are missing ( I will put in ) I also need to change Framework res with a TW theme aswell as icons... reupoloading as i missed the vital bit, the launcher

Guest coolluc

IT WORKS!!! YESSSSS! The version im giving to testers has issues, Some Samsung apps are missing ( I will put in ) I also need to change Framework res with a TW theme aswell as icons... reupoloading as i missed the vital bit, the launcher

Nice.you are the best

Goes it smooth?

Guest Щачло карпа

I am testing but i has school so i will say how the rom is at 3pm

i'm free whole day, but i never got a message.... whatever, i think it might not happen

i'm free whole day, but i never got a message.... whatever, i think it might not happen

Dude. I saved the best till last. I hit you the next version... with the TWframework look and stuff... look at your pm

Guest coolluc

I have found 3 bugs :

No sim card detection :(

Home button doesnt work

aplication list goes slowly

But withouth those bugs it goes smooth

Guest Hayden3430

I have found 3 bugs :

No sim card detection :(

Bit of a nooby question, but does that mean the phone and messaging doesn't work?

Check your pm

Could i get a copy please, you got me excited :D

Edited by Hayden3430

Guest Щачло карпа

sorry for not replying but the rom is nice only i found that not much change like no calendar. launcher is weird.

but otherwise the port is AWESOME! i'm sure Weeo and Jj_95nano will fix all this. :)

thanks!!!!!

Guest coolluc

Bit of a nooby question, but does that mean the phone and messaging doesn't work?

It mean that when i reboot my phone i cant enter my pin.the phone dont see my sim card so phone doesnt work and messaging to. (Reboot alredy 10 times)

Guest coolluc

It mean that when i reboot my phone i cant enter my pin.the phone dont see my sim card so phone doesnt work and messaging to. (Reboot alredy 10 times)

sorry but i use an other version the beta. the link on the homepage is another version and much stabler

sorry for not replying but the rom is nice only i found that not much change like no calendar. launcher is weird.

but otherwise the port is AWESOME! i'm sure Weeo and Jj_95nano will fix all this. :)

thanks!!!!!

The TWlauncher? New update today, will post link

Guest Щачло карпа

Hey Weeo, I had to join MoDaCo... :P The link you updated in the OP redirects to the OLD ROM..... Pls fix that.. Till then if anyone wants they can download Beta 2 from here: DOWNLOAD HERE!

Changes from first beta:

-All Touchwiz Apps work(including weather widget)

-Home button works

-Full stability just like CM7, except that the Launcher is laggy... You can use faster launchers.... for fluid performance

-Use Wbaw's kernel if you want GPU overclock(Not included)

Weeo, should I post screenies here too?

flashed it and its perfect. i fel like i have a proper galaxy s 2 now :D. good work you and weeo! launcher is also fixed but it is slow, still i installed launcherpro and its fine.

Thanks! I was waiting for this moment all the time! yes put screenies plz!

Guest Loren82

Hey Weeo, I had to join MoDaCo... :P The link you updated in the OP redirects to the OLD ROM..... Pls fix that.. Till then if anyone wants they can download Beta 2 from here: DOWNLOAD HERE!

Changes from first beta:

-All Touchwiz Apps work(including weather widget)

-Home button works

-Full stability just like CM7, except that the Launcher is laggy... You can use faster launchers.... for fluid performance

-Use Wbaw's kernel if you want GPU overclock(Not included)

Weeo, should I post screenies here too?

This is the most current version published on the front page?, The link does not work

Guest Loren82

I installed the rom that comes on the first page and have had several problems, the first rom does not detect the sim and the other is that throws me an error all the time forcing the closure of the keyboard from Samsung, the launcher is fluid and rom seems to be pretty good, I hope you can solve these problems, good job