Stuck on green android

Guest cyberpyrate

Guest cyberpyrate

Hi guys,

I have a dell xcd35(gen2 european blade) . I flashed G2v2a from http://amphoras.co.u...oads/blade-tpts. The flash showed that its successful but the phone is stuck on the green android and does not go into clockwork recovery so I am unable to flash a ROM

Have also tried going into clockwork by starting the phone with vol down

Thanks for any help

Edited by cyberpyrate

Guest android@sam

I had the same problem.I was not able to boot into recovery.So i just installed the official gingerbread upgrade from here. and yes i did work.just unzip the downloaded file.and you will find something like image.bin in the unziped folder.just make a 'image' folder on ur root of sd card and place the extracted image.bin in the image folder and start ur phone with power+menu+vol up button the green text will appear.after succesfull installation it will boot into the system then u can install another custom rom of your choice!

Edited by android@sam

Guest cyberpyrate

Thanks for the help will try this immediately. But is there any way to then reparation my device to 160 mb system memory safely?

Guest android@sam

try before the update.if it boots into recovery then no need to install official udate.if it doesnt ther is another option available of official one.

Guest cyberpyrate

SO guys I have been trying to repartition for ICS and no matter what TPT I use It doesnt go into clockwork (except for the official gen 2 european TPT)

Any help will be much appreciated