Fastest ROM

Guest Allarddb

Guest Allarddb

Hi!

I am a newbie here and I come from the Netherlands so my english is not very good :$

I'm looking for a ROM what allows Gameloft 3D games fluently and where the camera does work. First I had Energy Blade ROM but the camera doen'nt work there. Now I'm using Swedish Spring but there is the camera upside down. So my question is what is the best ROM I can use? I have a Dutch ZTE Blade GEN 2.

I hope you can understand what I mean..

Greetingz,

Guest Telltale

Go for Swedish Snow as it's already got the improved 3d libs included.

Also you'll want to install a custom launcher like Launcher Pro to speed things up.

Guest agpoli

Hi!

I am a newbie here and I come from the Netherlands so my english is not very good :$

I'm looking for a ROM what allows Gameloft 3D games fluently and where the camera does work. First I had Energy Blade ROM but the camera doen'nt work there. Now I'm using Swedish Spring but there is the camera upside down. So my question is what is the best ROM I can use? I have a Dutch ZTE Blade GEN 2.

I hope you can understand what I mean..

Greetingz,

Guest Allarddb

Choose any gingerbread rom at random (it won't much matter which - CM7 and Swedish Spring are the most popular) and flash this: http://android.modac...3d-performance/

Thanks for that but I have a little problem.

4. Add this @ ur build.prop( use root explorer system/build.prop)

debug.sf.hw=1debug.composition.type=gpuro.secure=0windowsmgr.max_events_per_sec=280debug.performance.tuning=1video.accelerate.hw=1dalvik.vm.verify-bytecode=falsedalvik.vm.dexopt-data-only=1persist.android.strictmode=0ro.min_pointer_dur=1

I install everything but I don't understand step 4. How can I add that code into build.prop?

I hope you can help me with this.

It's because I want to play games like GTA and Brothers In Arms I saw this video on youtube.

And under the video was this:

GTA III Gameplay ZTE Blade

ROM : Elite Blade 2.3.5 s2

OC : 672Mhz

ChainFire 3D + POWERVR

What is POWERVR? I could'nt find it on Internet

Edited by Allarddb

Guest bladebuddy

Thanks for that but I have a little problem.

debug.sf.hw=1debug.composition.type=gpuro.secure=0windowsmgr.max_events_per_sec=280debug.performance.tuning=1video.accelerate.hw=1dalvik.vm.verify-bytecode=falsedalvik.vm.dexopt-data-only=1persist.android.strictmode=0ro.min_pointer_dur=1

I install everything but I don't understand step 4. How can I add that code into build.prop?

I hope you can help me with this.

It's because I want to play games like GTA and Brothers In Arms I saw this video on youtube.

And under the video was this:

GTA III Gameplay ZTE Blade

ROM : Elite Blade 2.3.5 s2

OC : 672Mhz

ChainFire 3D + POWERVR

What is POWERVR? I could'nt find it on Internet

Powervr is one of 3 plugins for chainfire 3d. There getting a little harder to get as they help with playing pirated games. Not very P.C on this forum.

Guest Hayden3430

To get GTA to run smoothly i used,

Rom - Elite Blade S5

App - Chainfire 3D Pro (pro needed to launch apps with setting) - with PowerVR plugin installed ( links to the plugins can be found here: http://rootzwiki.com...-for-thd-games/

GTA edited data - http://www.mediafire...o4ydneva1u1lc2u

CPU - 691Mhz performance

VM heap size - 32 (not sure if make a change)

Also install the new adreno libs will improve your 3d performance.

Edited by Hayden3430