help with rooting x10 mini pro

Guest sam tyler

Guest sam tyler

can any one help me with rooting this phone? so far ive used flash tool AND super one click and both are not helping at all! is there any other apk etc i can use to root this phone? help please! this is driving me mad!!mad.gif

can any one help me with rooting this phone? so far ive used flash tool AND super one click and both are not helping at all! is there any other apk etc i can use to root this phone? help please! this is driving me mad!!mad.gif

I used SuperOneClick, it was a pretty simple job. You did remember to enable USB Debug before starting?

Guest sam tyler

yes,but even when super user is installed,apps like titanium back up or anteck app manager.state the phone says is not rooted(the apps are suppose to ask for superuser permission)that never comes up and in the s.u. app and there is no list. i also have Sony pc companion.(for the drivers)as super one click keeps saying i dont have the drivers.and the app(on the comp)locks up.even though you are suppose to check fire wall settings to let super one click work right.so the s.o.c. i downloaded is screwed,or the phone is hard to root.

Guest hecatae

yes,but even when super user is installed,apps like titanium back up or anteck app manager.state the phone says is not rooted(the apps are suppose to ask for superuser permission)that never comes up and in the s.u. app and there is no list. i also have Sony pc companion.(for the drivers)as super one click keeps saying i dont have the drivers.and the app(on the comp)locks up.even though you are suppose to check fire wall settings to let super one click work right.so the s.o.c. i downloaded is screwed,or the phone is hard to root.

I use flashtool to root