MOST NEEDED APPS TO MOD YOUR CUSTOM ROM

Guest davidloweruk

Guest davidloweruk

01 SystemApp Remover = UNINSTALL SYSTEM DATA APPS ..... 02 Apps2ROM = You can install an app and move to phone so its a system data app on rom .. tick the app or apps. You want moved to system data apps then click save follow info in app then must restart then them apps became part of the rom being in system data ... 03 SUPERUSER = uptown date superuser rights ... 04 AppMonster Pro = Lets you save and backup apps downloaded from the market so they can be saved and backed up on SD card best version to use is old v1.6.3 from all my tests works on android 2.1 to 4+ cm7 cm9 ... 05 Link2SD = app for moving apps to ex SD card .. 06 SD Speed Increase speeds up SD card ... 07 launcher android 2.1 to 2.3.7 or cm7+ is FTL LAUNCHER is very fast .... 08 LAUNCHER FOR ANDROID 4+ OR CM9 best are .. Nova-Launcher-Prime ... or ... Phoenix-Launcher .. these can be used on CM9 both give the full ICS Look a change to using cm9 inbuild home launcher called Trebuchet ... ALSO .... 07 update-reloaded-1.4-cm9-031112.zip IS A GREAT ADDON FOR CM9 ONLY .. 08 no wallpaper = gives black screen background makes phone faster has ther is no full wallpaper to load ... 09 Nexus ICS Minimal Analog Clock = used if needed on cm7 ... Quick Boot = shortcut on home screen to restart extra .... 10 MX Video Player and MX Video Player codecs for arm6 ...... WHATS YOUR TOP 10 APPS FOR MODDING YOUR CUSTOM ROM

Edited by davidloweruk

Guest davidloweruk

Sorry about post coming up twice ... other will get deleted sap ... use this post for all replys to this subject ... no more u have 2posts .... please ... i know thanku ...

Edited by davidloweruk

Guest brookergray

Why on earth did you copied the same unformatted mess of text here again?

Please note that now everyone knows that you're pirating apps.

Guest jcmyall

• Titanium Backup (PRO) does everything 1-4 does in your 'list'
  • Superuser is a must for most apps to customise your rom.
  • If using CM7 S2E is much better and nicer to use than Link2SD, then again I now only use the native Apps2SD solution.
  • The SD Speed Increase app made no noticeable difference when I used it. Perhaps maybe on a class 10 card it might become a bit more relevant.
  • If you set a black background as your wallpaper, the phone still needs to load the black background as your wallpaper. So no, it makes no difference unless you're using a live wallpaper.

Regardless, here's my list:
  1. Titanium Backup PRO
  2. Super Backup (backs up contacts/texts/call logs) (I don't like syncing my contacts list to the Google servers)
  3. ES File Explorer (unless the custom rom I'm using comes with a file explorer)
  4. Watchdog Lite (Task manager but shows the CPU usage of each app rather than ram usage)
  5. Ad free
  6. If using a non-ICS rom: ICS Messaging
  7. When using a rom with apps I don't want, I use Anttek App Manager. Does the job quicker/easier than Titanium Backup.

And that's it. I feel no need to customise my rom anymore. I prefer keeping things as stock as I can. I do download games though.

Edited by jcmyall

Guest davidloweruk

mine are paid for

Guest davidloweruk
i know i made a mess of my 1st post doing it on phone will do my posts on pc now sorry gain for my messy post and it posting twice i know Edited by davidloweruk

Guest davidloweruk

To bookgray I back up my paid app and copypaste name there is no way of helping some people I see why rom custom makers get a hard time like some1 I know did .. read topic

Guest robneymcplum

I think most of us here have gone slightly over the 'grey area' in terms of certain things :)

But agree, posting things here in pirate format for no actual real reason when ROMS are available pre-loaded with better freely available apps.....

LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME!!!

Possibly....

Guest davidloweruk

no help in some poeple also ive seen the upset given to rom makers modders ect no point posting with it like this got promlem easy to mess y post whats not to do with topic ...