Overclock on official rom 2.2.2 from brasil help me.

Guest gameeater

Guest gameeater

Please, someone can help me.

If i upload a rom stock 2.2.2. from brazil someone can make a kernel with overclock for me?

I no need a full rom, need only the kernel with overclock to install with CWM 5.0.2.0.

Sorry my por inglish

Guest Sulthekk

If i upload a rom stock 2.2.2. from brazil someone can make a kernel with overclock for me?

I no need a full rom, need only the kernel with overclock to install with CWM 5.0.2.0.

Sorry my por inglish

OC doesn't give as much performance boost as a custom rom. CM7 can eat froyo 3 times even on stock clock. I would recommend you a full upgrade, and then OC if you are still not satisfied with speed.

Guest gameeater

OC doesn't give as much performance boost as a custom rom. CM7 can eat froyo 3 times even on stock clock. I would recommend you a full upgrade, and then OC if you are still not satisfied with speed.

I would just reduce the lag's mobile launcher default. I think overclocking would solve it. or not?

I like the stock rom

Edited by gameeater

Guest Sulthekk

I would just reduce the lag's mobile launcher default. I think overclocking would solve it. or not?

I like the stock rom

I don't think it would give a huge boost. If you like the stock rom, then imagine it looking as you like ( full theming ), 3 times faster, with a newer ( and thus more secure ) operating system, and with more features ( statusbar button widgets, built in openvpn and overclocking ).

Guest gameeater

I don't think it would give a huge boost. If you like the stock rom, then imagine it looking as you like ( full theming ), 3 times faster, with a newer ( and thus more secure ) operating system, and with more features ( statusbar button widgets, built in openvpn and overclocking ).

you're right but still would like to see how he would behave this rom overclocked.

if someone can help me

Guest Chabal

Sorry my por inglish

Tenta esse gameeater: http://blade.windows98.co.uk/downloads/cm7-old-kernel.zip não esqueça de fazer backup da rom antes de instalar.

Guest Davidoff59

What about changing the launcher Sulthekk. If he is certain he wants to keep the stock rom, a launcher change usually works wonders.

You are correct though about 2.2 versus 2.3. A world of difference.

Guest Sulthekk

What about changing the launcher Sulthekk. If he is certain he wants to keep the stock rom, a launcher change usually works wonders.

You are correct though about 2.2 versus 2.3. A world of difference.

The stock launcher was kinda fast, so I guess he's using a costumized heavy launcher, and he wants to speed up that one... In my opinion OC wouldn't help much, even less with the garbage stock froyo...

Also, why to be afraid of switching roms if he has already got cwm recovery?

Edited by Sulthekk

Guest DarkCrono

Try Triple Two Rom, it's a 2.2.2, it have a custom kernel, OC, but camera doesn't work as far I remember, but you can try.

Remember to make a nandroid backup with clockworkmod.

P.S.: I'm a portuguese speaker, any doubts PM me.

Guest gameeater

Try Triple Two Rom, it's a 2.2.2, it have a custom kernel, OC, but camera doesn't work as far I remember, but you can try.

Remember to make a nandroid backup with clockworkmod.

P.S.: I'm a portuguese speaker, any doubts PM me.

thanks i will try

Guest adonwenas

U can try flashing burstlam 8th March kernel for stock costum rom it work on my stock 2.2.2 v880.

Just flashing via cwm...n Voila u've got stock w oc kernel 2.6.35....

Remember to download for stock based rom not for cm one...

I'm using it w no problem... everything work just fine... remember to backup first...

:wub:

sent from V880 using Tapatalk

Edited by adonwenas

Guest gameeater

U can try flashing burstlam 8th March kernel for stock costum rom it work on my stock 2.2.2 v880.

Just flashing via cwm...n Voila u've got stock w oc kernel 2.6.35....

Remember to download for stock based rom not for cm one...

I'm using it w no problem... everything work just fine... remember to backup first...

:wub:

sent from V880 using Tapatalk

I did try this kernel and the overclock work very fine the rom was very fast but the sensor don´t work. sad.gif

thanks for the help.