multi touch problem

Guest coolluc

Guest coolluc

I have a little problem, when I play a game where multitouch is require the touchchreen goes crazy.

when i use more than one finger on the screen i have a problem.

Is there any zip file that can fixed that problem or is there something others ??

Guest kimomini

I don't think touch screens need calibrating they have those little squares dotted on the screen every 1 cm or so that they use to sense where your touch is coming from.

Sounds like it's a hardware issue try flashing a known stable rom (eg cm7.1 stable) and test out touchscreen (download some drawing app from market and just draw lines all over screen see if it responds everywhere) if it's still faulty you need to replace the digitizer, there's a thread on here about how to do it on main zte blade section check that out, you can pick one up on ebay pretty cheap too.

Edited by kimomini

Guest fonix232

This isn't hardware fault, it's a known flaw in the design of Synaptic touch screens (the coordinates are misplaced to the other two axis hit point, like this:

x - fake touch

+ - actual touch

- - axis x

| - axis y

+----------x

|          |

|°°°°°°°°°°| 

|          | 

x----------+ 

This only occurs if any of the axis' intersect with the other (x1 with x2, y1 with y2 and vice versa). Basically, when they meet, the points get mirrored

(middle mirror line, line of intersection of the two axis marked with circles on the graphic).

Also, those dots on the screen do not detect the touch, they just help the screen recover the exact point of the touch, moderating the detection area (so instead of scanning the whole area, the screen just detects that small part of the screen where the touch occured).

Although some guys solved it on the Galaxy Nexus with some kind of touch filter, don't know if it can be applied on the Blade or not.

Edited by fonix232

Guest Sulthekk

Ummm I feel kinda noob because of that but I have searched for it and I can't find anything about that touch filter... As I can see the galaxy nexus doesn't even has that swapping problem, it had one with multitouch in corners, but that's not relates to our one. Can you point me to the source of that information?