[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9 for the ZTE Crescent [ROM] [Last updated: 13/07]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

After reading a few pages on the XDA thread, it really seems promising. And it looks like it's been ported for JB as well, so in theory this could bring a lot of new life to armv6 devices. I just hope the Crescent devs are willing to give it a bash!

Guest Dazzozo

HQ YouTube - working fully

Early days yet as no one has really played around with how far it can be extended to in other things (such as video encoding), but YouTube is definitely fine now.

Guest uniQeZOR

I installed this rom on my ZTE Atlas W (also known as P736E) and it is by far, the best custom rom I've installed lately (I've tried them ALL). Its very stable, everything works, from front/back cameras, youtube HQ, FM Radio, Wifi and other themes I've got online.

Really Thanks to Cyanogenmod for this amazing work :)

Guest AmbushReality
I installed this rom on my ZTE Atlas W (also known as P736E) and it is by far, the best custom rom I've installed lately (I've tried them ALL). Its very stable, everything works, from front/back cameras, youtube HQ, FM Radio, Wifi and other themes I've got online.

Really Thanks to Cyanogenmod for this amazing work :)

Um what? About half the things you just listed don't work here, like the Front camera, the FM Radio and Youtube HQ (Yet]

Guest uniQeZOR

Um what? About half the things you just listed don't work here, like the Front camera, the FM Radio and Youtube HQ (Yet]

I don't know how to explain but with CM10 they didn't work, just like everyone else. I re-installed this rom and some others some times and don't know but they actually work with this rom. Guess is luck x)

Guest AmbushReality

I don't know how to explain but with CM10 they didn't work, just like everyone else. I re-installed this rom and some others some times and don't know but they actually work with this rom. Guess is luck x)

That doesn't make sense, luck doesn't affect something which isn't possible software-wise

"Luck " enabled his front camera...Tha it only explanation since Dazzozo disabled it (like non-existing)....Maybe he have FnC with ICS theme and that why he maked mistake posting hire...

@Dazzozo Thank you for your effort to bring us this wonderful rom to our device. :)

Guest AmbushReality
"Luck " enabled his front camera...Tha it only explanation since Dazzozo disabled it (like non-existing)....Maybe he have FnC with ICS theme and that why he maked mistake posting hire...

@Dazzozo Thank you for your effort to bring us this wonderful rom to our device. :)

Sorcery! Witchcraft!!

Sorcery! Witchcraft!! :D

Is it only me or everyone is chacking this thread every hour-two,even if we are subscribed at it :D Cant wait to test new CM9 with this new drivers..Maybe Dazzozo will also enable flash and then will be just perfect.

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Is it only me or everyone is chacking this thread every hour-two,even if we are subscribed at it :D Cant wait to test new CM9 with this new drivers..Maybe Dazzozo will also enable flash and then will be just perfect.

Same man, I'm constantly checking the thread to see if a new update is released!

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

If CM9 could get a working flash and playback working, I'd be chuffed. Oh and the front camera would be a huge plus but it's near enough useless anyway.

Any chance of a build in the near future?

Guest reedo_17

Same! ive been on and off the crescent and blade forums waiting for one to bring out an update!

Guest chris231

What's with you guys asking for flash? :o

thought flash was pretty much dead and buried on android. (i hate anything adobe...)

with Daz on this one...

I was thinking on camera flesh(LED flesh)... It is usefull sometimes and i thought if dazzozo have time maybe he can look into it.English isnt my first language so sorry for misundersanding :)

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

I was thinking on camera flesh(LED flesh)... It is usefull sometimes and i thought if dazzozo have time maybe he can look into it.English isnt my first language so sorry for misundersanding :)

Same man, I'm not fussed on Adobe Flash. Gave up on that a long time ago.

Guest uniQeZOR

Nop, i actually got this rom :) well if he disabled and works on mine, i did something i dont know what but it works x)

@uniquezor , dude, lets not spam this thread but it is just not possible... Our phone on ICS act like there is no frony camera...It is non existing..Also there is no LED Flesh and there is no Youtube HQ on current ICS ROM that you can download from this thread and this forum for our device (and as far as i know this is only ICS ROM for Crescent device)....I mean i beleive in some crazy s*** but thing that you are saying are just not possible... Maybe if you re-compile whole dazzozos CM9 and found a way to enabled front camera and Youtube HQ and Flesh.In that case good for you,i will stick with things dazzozo "bake" in his kitchen if you understand me :)

P.S.Lets not spamm anymore this topic,lets just wait in peace news from dazzozo while in mean time we check this thread every hour and wonder why the F are no new from dazzozo maybe he is stuck somewhere or drivers arent working or maybe he just got drunk in which case i understand and fully support him :D

Guest rash.m2k

Did you create ext3 partition on your sd card? Link2sd work fine for me.

It just errors out when I try to use link2sd.

What is the partition layout you have? Do you have a SWAP partition?

Guest AmbushReality
@reedo where do you see updated verson ? I dont .. At least on this thread. Doubt that dazzozo just updaed version for SFII and not for TMV...
He said the BLADE has been updated, not the Crescent.