[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9 for the ZTE Crescent [ROM] [Last updated: 13/07]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Dazzozo

oh. Oh well I still like this rom xD

Nothing about the ROM. It's a combination of ARMv6, Adobe not caring about the mobile market anymore, and ICS.

Guest welshrage

You're rallying the wrong person by asking for an integrated file browser. I'm bringing CM9 to the Crescent, not my own ROM. When CM9 has a file browser, so will this.

Camera I feel is logically next after the Vivacitiers can actually return home without gaining RSI.

camera will do... file browser was just a random thought ;o) by the way, my phone goes into deep sleep,sleeps deeper than me to be honest

Guest domenico lamberti

battery life is alot better on this build than the last build for me, i have had a couple of reboots, but i am placing the blame for that on being OC'd , very good build, well done dazzozo you never cease to amaze me, or you tilal when i had my skate

Guest AmbushReality

Nothing about the ROM. It's a combination of ARMv6, Adobe not caring about the mobile market anymore, and ICS.

Yeah iknow that. I'm just saying I ain't gunna let that small badword-up (from adobe) change my opinion of this rom Edited by AmbushReality

Guest fr0do

@ Psycho - any luck with deep sleep?

I'm using smartassv2. Turning off wifi & sync didn't work, but Deep Sleep registered for Airplane mode.

Are there any irc / chat chanels we could use to talk about our devices??

Edited by fr0do

Guest adroc
Are there any irc / chat chanels we could use to talk about our devices??

I just created #zte-crescent on freenode, feel free to join :D

Edited by adroc

Guest Dazzozo

I've enabled issue tracking on the repo. If people want to make a note of smaller issues for me to get round to eventually, that's the place to do it.

https://github.com/Dazzozo/android_device_zte_blade2/issues

Be as specific as you can, if you can logcat, do so. I've also set up two tags for issues for each phone.

It's just to be sure that things don't get buried in the thread.

Edited by Dazzozo

Guest tilal6991

I'm guessing getting OpenMAX libs is easier said than done?

Absolutely. It'll be really difficult to pry the out of Qcom's hands.

Sent from my ZTE Skate using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5