[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9 for the ZTE Crescent [ROM] [Last updated: 13/07]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest IronFarm

My Apps2SD problem has remedied itself now I've flashed the latest version. No idea what the problem is but isn't too important now.

In other news, Play says my device is a Orange ZTE Crescent which sounds about right.

Thanks again.

Guest NinjehKitteh

I think the device name has changed in the Play Store but I'm still having incompatibility issues with apps that I used to be able to get in R2a and before.

-Ninjeh.

Guest Dazzozo
I think the device name has changed in the Play Store but I'm still having incompatibility issues with apps that I used to be able to get in R2a and before.

-Ninjeh.

It's known, caused by the rewrite. Like I said I'm going to put some time in to tidying things up.

Guest Adam Cable

Hi Dazzozo,

I've been following this thread with interest, and have your work on my San Fran II.

Not sure if it's been noted yet, but just a quick heads-up that I can't get music to play - I get a "Unfortunately, Music has stopped" error.

Thanks,

Adam

Guest AmbushReality

Hi Dazzozo,

I've been following this thread with interest, and have your work on my San Fran II.

Not sure if it's been noted yet, but just a quick heads-up that I can't get music to play - I get a "Unfortunately, Music has stopped" error.

Thanks,

Adam

Try PlayerPro. i love it so much i used Titanium to make it a System App.

Guest Dazzozo

Hi Dazzozo,

Thanks,

Adam

No one's reported it yet and I just tested this myself and it seems to work fine. Very strange.

Guest Dazzozo

Not a problem, Dazzozo, PowerAMP works like a dream.

It'll probably just end up fixing itself. I don't think it's an issue with anything I'm involved with, anyway.

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

It says you fixed the camera yesterday in the change-logs, is it working properly now or has it still got problems?

Thanks

Guest NinjehKitteh

It says you fixed the camera yesterday in the change-logs, is it working properly now or has it still got problems?

Thanks

It's temperamental, works sometimes but not others.

-Ninjeh.

Edited by NinjehKitteh

Guest NinjehKitteh

Ah I see, thanks for the reply.

Happy to help :) And just as additional info, if you plan to use the camera, change it from 5MP to 3MP :)

-Ninjeh.

Guest NinjehKitteh

Hey Daz, I'm not sure if anyone else is getting this, but I'm having a problem with overheating. Since r3, I've had to turn off my phone twice for it to cool down.

-Ninjeh.

Guest Dazzozo

Hey Daz, I'm not sure if anyone else is getting this, but I'm having a problem with overheating. Since r3, I've had to turn off my phone twice for it to cool down.

-Ninjeh.

Overheating under what kind of usage?

Guest NinjehKitteh

Hardly any. Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Location and Mobile Data all off. Screen on auto brightness. No games or apps running :/

-Ninjeh.

Guest NinjehKitteh

ninjeh have you overclocked the cpu? overclocking can cause overheating

Nope :P I don't trust myself :P

-Ninjeh.

Guest fr0do

I can't get music to play - I get a "Unfortunately, Music has stopped" error.

Did you try clearing the data from that app?

Guest RedZombie

Hardly any. Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Location and Mobile Data all off. Screen on auto brightness. No games or apps running :/

-Ninjeh.

Are you charging at the same time? Mine gets too hot to touch if I do anything at all whilst charging, oddly especially if on Words with Friends

Guest NinjehKitteh

Are you charging at the same time? Mine gets too hot to touch if I do anything at all whilst cha,rging, oddly especially if on Words with Friends

Nope, I was at school both times :/

-Ninjeh.

Guest Titas

Mine got hot yesterday but I was using it constantly so that was to be expected. Today everything's pretty cool as usual B)