[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9 for the ZTE Crescent [ROM] [Last updated: 13/07]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

Have to say, swiping now is so much smoother than previous builds with these new proper drivers. I'd say it's smoother than Gingabread.

Also....anyone else get a nerd boner when the new bootscreen came up?

I would also (as Daz would I think) recommend everyone to get the Nova Launcher (Prime if you wanna fork out the dosh), the apps browsing is WAY smoother than with Trebuchet!

Edited by PsYcHoKiLLa

Guest Dazzozo

Also....anyone else get a nerd boner when the new bootscreen came up?

It does have that effect. Even though I actually think it's an awful boot animation.

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

It does have that effect. Even though I actually think it's an awful boot animation.

It is VERY pretty but to be honest I think it's really for these newer dual core more powerful phones, it just slows our boot way down....but....it is pretty :)

Guest Dazzozo

It is VERY pretty but to be honest I think it's really for these newer dual core more powerful phones, it just slows our boot way down....but....it is pretty :)

I'll have a universal flashable stock boot animation zip that'll work on both ROMs going up when I upload AOKP.

That is, stock ICS.

Edited by Dazzozo

Guest app10336

Bugs found.

- Wifi & bluetooth: On

- Start music player for bluetooth headset.

- Stop Wifi.

- Music player automatically paused

- Bluetooth not work after.

Bluetooth don't work without wifi On

Edited by app10336

Guest Dazzozo

Bugs found.

- Wifi & bluetooth: On

- Start music player for bluetooth headset.

- Stop Wifi.

- Music player automatically paused

- Bluetooth not work after.

Bluetooth don't work without wifi On

They're on the same chip so this doesn't surprise me and it'll probably be incredibly painful to fix. It's a priority after we make some progress in camera.

Idea from a friend: Turning the Wi-Fi off probably powers the chip down.

Edited by Dazzozo

Guest Reider59

Nice going Daz. I haven`t tried the Kang one yet so I`ll wait a little while then try both of them one after each other. Once the cam is on and working its going to be damn good. Glad its got this far though. Thanks again.....

Guest RedZombie

Hey Daz, amazing work dude thank you so much! Regarding the GPS, which build are you referring to? Haven't got home to flash RC1 yet but works perfectly in RC0 for me. Found that you need to select internal GPS in settings first though as default config seems to be none selected.

Guest RedZombie

I would also (as Daz would I think) recommend everyone to get the Nova Launcher (Prime if you wanna fork out the dosh), the apps browsing is WAY smoother than with Trebuchet!

Does Nova allow multiple dock pages? Tbh that's the only issue I have found with Trebuchet, although there is a place holder in settings so I guess it's coming.

Much thanks to you also dude for the VM and tilal for seemingly being knowledgeable about everything!

Guest Dazzozo

Hey Daz, amazing work dude thank you so much! Regarding the GPS, which build are you referring to? Haven't got home to flash RC1 yet but works perfectly in RC0 for me. Found that you need to select internal GPS in settings first though as default config seems to be none selected.

RC1 or RC0 with brightness patch applied.

Guest Dazzozo

Does Nova allow multiple dock pages? Tbh that's the only issue I have found with Trebuchet, although there is a place holder in settings so I guess it's coming.

Much thanks to you also dude for the VM and tilal for seemingly being knowledgeable about everything!

Yeah, it allows multiple dock pages.

Guest Dazzozo

AOKP is ready - I didn't want to keep you folks waiting while we downloaded it on the VM. Packaging for upload and I'll get that boot animation zip up too.

Guest Dazzozo

Then we can replace the village people'esque Unicorn bootscreen

You love it.

Edit: I have developed the ability to test and upload at the same time under the assumption that the test will succeed. :P

Edited by Dazzozo

Guest Reider59
I`m not gay but my BF is, he takes it up the chufter

That pink unicorn is ripe for some C4......

Edited by Reider59

Guest Prettygrim

a very 'well done' to you Dazzozo for your hard work and perseverance. just wondering if it would be possible for the files to be mirrored somewhere, please? seems like links on first page are being hammered. cant think why, ha ha

Guest Dazzozo

a very 'well done' to you Dazzozo for your hard work and perseverance. just wondering if it would be possible for the files to be mirrored somewhere, please? seems like links on first page are being hammered. cant think why, ha ha

I'm going to start self hosting them on my own web space which seems to be pretty resilient. May as well start now - give me a few.

Edit: Okay, longer than a few. It takes 15 minutes to upload a single ROM in sunny Shropshire.

Edit 2: Mirror up.

Edited by Dazzozo

Guest Prettygrim

much obliged, Dazzozo. hopefully Vivacity will be here tomorrow to give things a try. files downloaded, so all ready to go

Edited by Prettygrim