Real or scam?

Guest Tech

Guest awarner

Generally it helps to start a conversation off with a bit more detail of your concern rather than just post a link to an unknown website which normally I would not click on as I have no idea where it would take me.

If you are unsure about how this company trades and if it is real, try searching the internet for more details, for example Companies House http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/2ea0e5eef0067e02007828d24e5effe1/compdetails show that this company has been trading since 2005.

As for the price they are about £15 cheaper than Clove before VAT and their delivery costs are also slighty cheaper as well.

If you decide to use them then pay by credit card as you then get added protection.

Thanks awarner - sorry about that. I thought I would be trusted enough to post a link :) I'll bear in mind for the future.

The reason I posted the thread was that its showing that its available and for that price however I dont see that the phone, lumia 900, has already been launched in the UK.

Guest awarner

It's not about trust but more about starting a topic conversation ;-)

On the site it is not listed as available yet, what it states is the following.

Pre Order. Expected on 21/05/2012.

Next Day Delivery

FREE Insurance

Handset will work on any network

So hopefully available late May but as it states this is only expected not confirmed availability.

Guest awarner

Expansys and Clove are the main people that most know about, sometimes even the main networks do decent pay and go deals.

Until its released its more a wait and see at the moment.