Can somebody tell me how to get Wi-Fi work on [ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 07/04]

Guest ach3FCK

Guest ach3FCK

Can somebody tell me how to get Wi-Fi work on my Blade.I installed CM 9.0 ColdFusionX and everything works fine but Wi-Fi dont works,when im trying to turn it on the slider goes back to off,i tried to turn on it in status bar and dont works please help

Guest jeddy1

Can somebody tell me how to get Wi-Fi work on my Blade.I installed CM 9.0 ColdFusionX and everything works fine but Wi-Fi dont works,when im trying to turn it on the slider goes back to off,i tried to turn on it in status bar and dont works please help

why on earth u opened a new thread for a question like this and i answered u on the other thread !!

this 271mb u are talking about is the internal memory left in ur phone

i am talking about the partition size of ur phone

u must TPT ur phone

if u dont know what it is then search little bit on this forum and dont be bored

dont ask directly for others help when u can find it in this forum

if after a while it gets difficult for u then ask for help BUT

please dont open another thread for one question which u can make at CFX(CM9) thread ..

Guest ach3FCK

why on earth u opened a new thread for a question like this and i answered u on the other thread !!

this 271mb u are talking about is the internal memory left in ur phone

i am talking about the partition size of ur phone

u must TPT ur phone

if u dont know what it is then search little bit on this forum and dont be bored

dont ask directly for others help when u can find it in this forum

if after a while it gets difficult for u then ask for help BUT

please dont open another thread for one question which u can make at CFX(CM9) thread ..

how can i do that TPT ?