[2012 Nov 4th][ICS] BETA ROM: AOKP-CM9 Remix RC 7.1.0

Guest burstlam

Guest droidolution

i also have an idea blade and using version 6.5 of the rom. while their is lag some times i had no problem with the launcher. you could also install nova launcher which i found to be faster.to reduce lag i overclocked to 691mhz and also made a swap partition hope it helps.

did u face any bootloops during reboots?

Guest makm777

wifi in 6.5 version dont find router ...!

Hm, this is so strange, because i'm able to connect to all routers in my office with 6.5 firmware and haven't faced any problems in this case. Please, try to set the channel manually (maybe there is a conflict with some other router in your area) or change the WiFi security from WPA to WPA2, WEB, Open, etc...

Guest Droopy_be

Just flashed to 6.5, but I can't obtain IP address !! Is it possible to have different hardware for ZTE Blade series with different wifi & BT?

Works fine after new TPT with 180mb as system partition

enjoy

FM RADIO please :)

Guest jeddy1

Yep we need the FM...

that's not a priority right now

many don't use it

maybe it takes long time to fix it or maybe they don't do it at all :P

Guest droidolution

many don't use it

+1

Guest droidolution

i also have an idea blade and using version 6.5 of the rom. while their is lag some times i had no problem with the launcher. you could also install nova launcher which i found to be faster.to reduce lag i overclocked to 691mhz and also made a swap partition hope it helps.

well bro thanks for the suggestion but i found a simple workaround. Just installed Ram Optimizer from play and enabled non killable launcher. Its a charm now and i can use ICS as daily rom now. :D :D :D

Guest Cata_Simi

many don't use it

there are a lot of us who use FM Radio, it's a really used app, over many others that are alredy fixed

Guest makm777

Guys, my phone has disappeared from the google play WEB after flashing 6.5. Once I try to install an application from the WEB Google Play it says me, that no device assigned to the Google Play...Has anyone detected the same behaviour?

UPD1: Gapps were installed and the market works on my device.

Edited by makm777

Guest jeddy1

there are a lot of us who use FM Radio, it's a really used app, over many others that are alredy fixed

yes i know it is very important FM radio for many but the most dont care now about it as they want ICS on their blades ;)

the point is that if someone can't live without FM radio then ''Time for CM7'' :D

Edit : btw the FM radio is not just an app but also a feature of a phone ;)

if a phone doesn't have the capability of playing radio then install 1000 apps on it but they will not work :P

Edited by jeddy1

Guest jeddy1

why 2G option in menu don't remain enable after reboot?

because your phone wants to keep you busy with it :D

so u check the 2g box again hehe :P

Guest hankhandsome

use the toggles in the status bar to sort out the 2G switch .. works like a charm for me

and i never use the FM radio - one of the first things i uninstall if i flash a rom with it in

Guest vrwmiaris

use the toggles in the status bar to sort out the 2G switch .. works like a charm for me

and i never use the FM radio - one of the first things i uninstall if i flash a rom with it in

wtfc if u use the radio.i didnt ask u.i use it and that counts for me

Guest adonwenas
I can't add new apn... even modify one, when I save it, it disappear ...

Anyone does this issue...??

Anyone try it....

Guest jerrin

did u face any bootloops during reboots?

nope no problems while rebooting. only major problem i faced was text becomes scrambled some times.

Guest MidaMilunk

Very good ROM now!!!

RAM manager can really help, but setting the minimum RAM to the least value (25M) also helped a bit. As I hear from others using ICS on other hardwares, the slow(er) app start is a generic "feature" in ICS.

Stock ICS dialer is a mess, but DialerOne is still DialerOne... :)

One problem: in E-mail app, the mail text is white on white. I can read the headers, but can not see the message itself. For the first (few) start it works fine, but after a while it starts displaying no mail text at all! There is the place, where the message shoud be, I can scroll through nothing.