[2012 Nov 4th][ICS] BETA ROM: AOKP-CM9 Remix RC 7.1.0

Guest burstlam

Guest Droopy_be

I've got this issue from early builds. That's why I go back to cm7, in cfx I've got the same

OK, what is the size of your partitions? For me, my system partition is 180MB

Guest t181

Does anybody use Opera or Opera Mini with this rom? I get a lot of freezes and bugs.

Sometimes I use Opera Mini Next with no problem.

Try it! ;)

Guest axebarauna

OK, what is the size of your partitions? For me, my system partition is 180MB

firstly I had 220, but later reinstall it on 160 mb /system. I had blank gmail and Facebook even on 220

Guest Droopy_be

firstly I had 220, but later reinstall it on 160 mb /system. I had blank gmail and Facebook even on 220

Bad news :(

Guest hankhandsome

i recommened tweetdeck for facebook/twitter e.t.c...

works fine with ICS - i had no end of problems with facebook app until i switched to tweetdeck

Guest Loren82

Mmm, Facebook as Instagram Both work well in my phone with 6.5.2, with Instagram just had to reboot the first time I opened, I got an error, restart the program and worked perfectly

Edited by Loren82

Guest meep.o.matic

After using this ROM for about a week, I've come across an issue I've encountered in CFX: Wi-Fi needs to be restarted whenever I leave one of my saved SSID's reach.

I dunno if this is because of my 160MB system partition or flashing tatrgetbsp's Mini Gaps instead of the newest Gaps. I allways full wipe and full format before installing a new ROM and flash in this order:

Format EVERYTHING incl. Dalvick > Flash ROM, Gaps and fixes > Wipe > Reboot

Any sugestions would be apreciated, please :)

Thanks

Also, if I would want to install full Gaps, what would my partition size need to be?

Edited by meep.o.matic

Guest jeddy1

great rom!

I was a long time on cfx, but this one feels more smooth somehow

and I like the aokp options!

stay sometime on this and then go back to CFX and u will feel CFX then smoother :P

Both are great and smooth roms and this one is very cool with it's +options

the only bug which keeps me far from this rom is Wi-Fi(after disconnecting once,doesn't connects again.i must turn off and on again Wi-Fi to get connected )

Guest jeddy1

After using this ROM for about a week, I've come across an issue I've encountered in CFX: Wi-Fi needs to be restarted whenever I leave one of my saved SSID's reach.

I dunno if this is because of my 160MB system partition or flashing tatrgetbsp's Mini Gaps instead of the newest Gaps. I allways full wipe and full format before installing a new ROM and flash in this order:

Format EVERYTHING incl. Dalvick > Flash ROM, Gaps and fixes > Wipe > Reboot

Any sugestions would be apreciated, please :)

Thanks

Also, if I would want to install full Gaps, what would my partition size need to be?

No it is not because of ur partition size .. i have 220mb and Wi-Fi is doing the same to me as i said in my previous post ^^

Edit: if u want full gapps then recommended is 220mb partition size .

Edited by jeddy1

Guest meep.o.matic

I read your previous post and I will try and I will try Freakn's solution:

Just remember to first set your wifi SSID BEFORE you install GAPPS ... that always works for me

My only fear is that this might not work for all my networks, because I normaly use about 3 different SSIDs a day :mellow:

Thank you for your reply, jeddy1 :)

Edited by meep.o.matic

Guest Stevenb555

How about the option: installed applications on SD?

I do not find that option, now if I installed from andriod market I need to move the application to SD true Manage apps.

Guest meep.o.matic

I read your previous post and I will try and I will try Freakn's solution:

My only fear is that this might not work for all my networks, because I normaly use about 3 different SSIDs a day :mellow:

Thank you for your reply, jeddy1 :)

I tried this, respecting CFX's flashing order and Freakn's workarround but still need to manualy turn the Wi-Fi toggle off and on to get a signal lock...

My setup:

ZTE Libra (Portuguese Sapo A5)

512MB RAM

Wbaw's Custom GEN2 TPT Partition - 160MB System

[May 19] AOKP-CM9 Remix RC 6.5.2

SRS Patch

Mini Gaps 20120424

Could anyone with the same setup (excluding the phone) please reply about this issue?

Edited by meep.o.matic

Guest bluemotion

Hi

I cant seem to flash gapps correctly, after flashing there is no change.

tried with the gapps404_fix and the latest gapps from goo. any help would be much appreciated.

thanks.

Guest axebarauna

I tried this, respecting CFX's flashing order and Freakn's workarround but still need to manualy turn the Wi-Fi toggle off and on to get a signal lock...

My setup:

ZTE Libra (Portuguese Sapo A5)

512MB RAM

Wbaw's Custom GEN2 TPT Partition - 160MB System

[May 19] AOKP-CM9 Remix RC 6.5.2

SRS Patch

Mini Gaps 20120424

Could anyone with the same setup (excluding the phone) please reply about this issue?

This is second thing which annoy me in this ROM and that's why I went back to cm7. The first one was blank gmail and Facebook. This is for me really big issue, and it's even not written in known issues in first post. AFAIR many people had problems with wifi

Edited by axebarauna

Guest Droopy_be

This is second thing which annoy me in this ROM and that's why I went back to cm7. The first one was blank gmail and Facebook. This is for me really big issue, and it's even not written in known issues in first post. AFAIR many people had problems with wifi

For me, I have removed Facebook app and now the blank page issue doesn't appears. I use Fast For Facebook now.

Guest meep.o.matic

Facebook wasn't an issue for me, actualy I think it was rather smoother and faster than on CM7, as for Gmail, I haven't tried it yet, though I belive someone stated a page back or two that that issue was related to the partition size.

220MB was the partition size that was giving him/her errors, and it was ok when switched to 160MB, or so I recall...

Guest Taptap1

(...)

Try "blade wifi fix" turns wifi off-on automatically when you turn your screen on. just takes some seconds. Or put Wifi Options to never shut down, but drains battery a lot. Edited by Taptap1

Guest emajar
Facebook wasn't an issue for me, actualy I think it was rather smoother and faster than on CM7, as for Gmail, I haven't tried it yet, though I belive someone stated a page back or two that that issue was related to the partition size.

220MB was the partition size that was giving him/her errors, and it was ok when switched to 160MB, or so I recall...

I use 160mb partition. Facebook blanks or sometime refuses respond on keypress. I have gmail but rarely uses it as I sync other mails; so won't tell if b giving problem.

Guest Droopy_be

For me, I have removed Facebook app and now the blank page issue doesn't appears. I use Fast For Facebook now.

This morning, blank page in gmail !! :( goto cm7 !?

Guest rabaip

Could someone please help me? I'm experiencing extremely sluggish performance with the 6.5.2 build. I wiped data/cache so no leftover data from the CFX rom I've been on previously (which had no problem running). My phone is a GEN2 hungarian blade with original partition layout (220mb system). Any ideas please?