more Roms with Kernel 3?

Guest lol looool

Guest psycho84

So there is hope to get newer kernel on our Blades, that sounds very good. Let's hope it happens :) I thought that there was no way to get kernel 3 on Blade.

Guest brookergray

Maybe a quick reminder that he is legally obliged to publish changes will help? Why didn't he do it, anyway?

Unless you can get a copyright holder to send him a notice or the Site that's hosting it threatens to take a down if he doesn't comply with GPL there's nothing we can do.

Is there a thread somewhere for his rom or kernel? Xda (unlike modaco) has a strict policy regarding license violation so if it's hosted there...

Guest Davidoff59

here you go brookergray

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1532921

Originally Posted by Gokh

Yes but from where do you get this Kernel, or

have you renamed a kernel?

Sent from my Blade using xda premium

i can rename my kernel into ANYTHING :P

Originally Posted by saaransh9

he hasn't even updated his git

dunno, im too busy to push commit one by one,

and also i have problem with my internet , i

live in jungle, Lol... maybe i will push with big

commit if i have time, Lol..

Edited by Davidoff59

Guest sej7278

and his kernel which he is back porting from Samsung 3.0 kernel

https://github.com/S...l-port-to-Blade

which is still the stock samsung 3.0.8 files, not a single blade or 3.0.2.3 commit, oh and there is no such thing as kernel 3.0.2.3 btw......

i thought we'd already concluded this was a fake? he just forked and renamed burstlam's kernel.

Guest t0mm13b

Well, its an elaborate trolling I guess... that's on page 8 there on xda... (cringe) hate them crap there - 'please donate me' screaming all over the place... heh...even wbaw is looking for the source... good luck to squadzone if and when wbaw starts ranting at him about GPL... :P :lol:

Guest targetbsp

Yes , a bit but I can't say because i don't use the phone for gaming or 3D apps. How can i test it?

That gaming/3d boost came from the new adreno libs which you can flash into any GB.

Guest shmizan

even wbaw is looking for the source... good luck to squadzone if and when wbaw starts ranting at him about GPL... :P :lol:

that ought to be funny :lol:

Guest Sulthekk

Well, its an elaborate trolling I guess... that's on page 8 there on xda... (cringe) hate them crap there - 'please donate me' screaming all over the place... heh...even wbaw is looking for the source... good luck to squadzone if and when wbaw starts ranting at him about GPL... :P :lol:

Yeah, like johnsmithx with his closed source usb host kernel... We can't do anything if he doesn't release :(

Guest raverrr

Anyone seen proof of this having 3xxx kernel? Only a few reasons I can think of for him not sharing. Unless he really does live in a jungle lol

Guest k.d.11

A friend of mine messaged the moderator on the zte blade xda forum about the source code and he said that hes given time till mid next week to squadzone to upload the source code...so i guess we'll soon find out

Guest matcho13579

Yeah, like johnsmithx with his closed source usb host kernel... We can't do anything if he doesn't release :(

I have this kernel in my SD storage...I can upload it somewhere and developers from Blade community could look at it "a bit closer" :) If it is possible to get something from compiled kernel, of course :)

Guest Sulthekk

I have this kernel in my SD storage...I can upload it somewhere and developers from Blade community could look at it "a bit closer" :) If it is possible to get something from compiled kernel, of course :)

Nothing, but he commited the source! :D

Guest Sulthekk

orang2 designated slacker, who just insulted, who only protest, who do not appreciate the hard work, and just wanted his name known throughout the world, wtf

Umm... I don't see it's meaning?

Is orang2 a name?

Edited by Sulthekk

Guest k.d.11

intended lazy people, who just insulted, who just ...

... The protest, which did not appreciate the hard work, and just wanted his name known throughout the world, wtf

this is the translation obviously he might not have liked many people doubting his work i think..